The crazy part here is that enforcing no minors (which I think is essential) means xo was getting full id from providers and then made it easy for them to blackmail (with full name, address, etc.)Like I said before just slightly kinder and perhaps not as violent pimps.
Yes XO SP came and left, how much blackmail and coercion was going on only they know but all indications are that there was a fair amount.
Does this make the owners “ better pimps” does this make them “ better scumbags” not in my books.
Does the fact that you were abused by your employer make these pimps better.
I worked 8 years for a company owned by someone born in the same country as I and actually a sponsor of the team I played for professionally also.
I was taken advantage of, underpayed, probably one of the worst places I ever worked in my life, yes I could have left at anytime but I learned a trade that later allowed me to travel the world, earn an amazing salary and be able to afford a much better life style for my family. I knew I had to stay and finish what I started no matter how difficult.
Having a choice to leave is not always the answer especially if the owners can blackmail you and make your life difficult . If you are a naive young woman with no back up and no one to look out for you for sure it must be extremely difficult and scary.
We need legalization so everyone can work with police to stamp out minors and coercion. There is heated debate here but not sure why - everyone agrees minors and coercion have no place in this industry!




