Montreal Escorts

Whats on your mind today?

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,456
11,781
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I think we would be better off as a species if text messages and related apps hadn't been invented. The distraction they cause and the expectation of immediate availability they create are a huge drain on mental resources. We managed perfectly fine without them when we were young, and we spent more time interacting in person rather than from behind a screen.

To give an example, for 99.9+% of human history, when a man went out hunting for food or left for war, there was no way for him to communicate his whereabouts to his wife. Is he going to get injured, is he even going to come back? This naturally created anxiety. At least, there was the knowledge that it was impossible to communicate remotely, and thus, acceptance of the situation was mandatory. Nowadays, with the reality of instant communication, there is an expectation that people should always be available. If, for whatever reason, there is no answer, anxiety is made worse by the knowledge that there should be an answer. This is one of many examples of how, in my opinion, technology has made our lives worse.
I don't think the problem is communication through the Internet and these technologies.. the issue is how they are being used by huge corporations in order to distract people and actually create a disconnect. The internet used to be a safe place for people to make friends and create relationships. It used to be a place where you could express yourself and your interests.

I see both positive and negative things about the apps.. I find a lot of tutorials for making cool stuff, short form educational videos, art, etc. Some people really thrive through social media. The issue is when it becomes a source of conflict and these apps love conflict and division. They love negativity and yes they prevent us from truly getting to know someone sometimes because we have a certain image of them
 

Thor Jr

Devil May-Care
Jul 24, 2008
1,945
3,667
113
Sin City
I have many things on my mind today, but I will focus on only one of them. Why do agencies post the rates within their ads just to change them when you text them asking for information?
Is it a mistake or just poor management?
I think they are lucky that it doesn't fall under the law that if its marked wrong, its free. Or do they? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,444
4,140
113
I have many things on my mind today, but I will focus on only one of them. Why do agencies post the rates within their ads just to change them when you text them asking for information?
Is it a mistake or just poor management?
I think they are lucky that it doesn't fall under the law that if its marked wrong, its free. Or do they? lol
Just synchro issue I guess. Got the issue once and argue with the booker who went on "each girl is different" and me sending the screenshot from their website ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thor Jr

David Sel et Poivre

Well-Known Member
Sep 18, 2020
884
1,675
93
66
20006.jpg
 

twenty4seven

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2025
552
1,094
93
I recently lost my job, any tips on getting a new job,before the end of the month
Thanks
Without asking a million questions and really getting into it, ask the people you've built relationships with in the industry if they're looking for the specific skill set they've seen you apply first-hand. Clients, competitors, mentors and colleagues in your field.
 

Maker007

Member
Jun 23, 2021
25
27
13
Without asking a million questions and really getting into it, ask the people you've built relationships with in the industry if they're looking for the specific skill set they've seen you apply first-hand. Clients, competitors, mentors and colleagues in your field.
Thanks, my issue is not finding a job, is more i get extremely nervous during the second round of interviews
 

void747

Well-Known Member
Nov 7, 2024
226
349
63
Thanks, my issue is not finding a job, is more i get extremely nervous during the second round of interviews
My approach to reduce this nervousness is treat the interviewers as your colleague. I put myself at ease and usually work. The reason they didn't select was a specific skillset the other candidate had in terms of experience. If you know your stuff, then ok, if not no need to lie or try to make it up (that add a level of nervousness in top)
 

Maker007

Member
Jun 23, 2021
25
27
13
My approach to reduce this nervousness is treat the interviewers as your colleague. I put myself at ease and usually work. The reason they didn't select was a specific skillset the other candidate had in terms of experience. If you know your stuff, then ok, if not no need to lie or try to make it up (that add a level of nervousness in top)
Thanks, my issue isnt necessarily the technical side of it. Is more question like
1. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years
2. How to deal with a difficult customer
3.what did you like/dislike about your previous
4.What are your strength/weaknesses
etc
I really despise lying or coming up with bullshit answers.Therefore i tend to freeze when question like these are asked.
 
Ashley Madison