Thread: Looking for Love (friends)

Looking for Love (friends)

Hey, though I would give this a shot. I am a recently divorced bussinessman looking to find some open minded women out there who might be interested in dating/chatting..etc. I have always conected well with SP's, thus the reason for posting here. We'll see......

proud infidel
    Are you really expecting love and friendship by this mean? I'm not sure one can expect more than just a couple hours of "fun" and pleasantry.

fml
    fml

Smile Wrong site

Well on second thought, you can pay a SP for not performing and she'll chat and mingle with you. She'll even have a good time and obviously charge it by the hour. Is that what you are looking for?
    Most of aleeva and friend girls are college educated. When you call her you can specify your needs and they can be that accomodating as to be with you all day and all night. Without sex.
    But best options is to do the work and have a real dating life. Go to lavalife or match dot com and see the outcome.
    My 2 canadian pennies.
    Make her laugh, make her smile, and do make her moan

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce34
    ...Most of aleeva and friend girls are college educated. When you call her you can specify your needs and they can be that accomodating as to be with you all day and all night...
    Are they really that accomodating? If I call Aleeva and Friends and ask for a girl who can provide no-fake GFE and is willing to swallow every single drop, what do you think their responses are going to be? You think they'll have someone for me?

Unhappy "Looking for love"

Quote Originally Posted by curiousguy
    ...a girl who can provide no-fake GFE...
    Did I mention GFE?
    The original was not about GFE but more "looking for love". Please read.
    Make her laugh, make her smile, and do make her moan