Thread: How long should I wait to see an SP after removing a tooth?

How long should I wait to see an SP after removing a tooth?

I removed a tooth this Monday. I could technically see an SP if I avoid LFK, DFK and DATY but I rather have the full experience especially with my finance only allowing me to see an SP once a month.

Does anyone know how long I should wait? I completely forgot to ask the dentist when he was done but I called multple times, no one is answering the phone.

Original Dude
    Im not doctor but 3-4 days after the removal, it should be "close" and not dangerous to bleed unless you go for something very hard to eat. I lost a couple teeths so im telling by experience, that after 3 days i could put my finger in the hole and it was usually fine(not hurting or anything)
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

Original Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Roze View Post
    It takes a couple of weeks...around 2 or 3.
    You serious? I was eating steaks and smarties 3 days after and it didn't re-open the hole lol
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

Original Dude
    but does not the hole (and bleeding) has to be present and open to catch something?

Original Dude
    ok. Im very surprise to know of that. If i have to get a tooth removed, ill make sure its not before a montreal trip lol.

Thanks for the info. I guess I have to be patient for 2~3 weeks.