Thread: What are your sp review habits?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic

What are your sp review habits?

Hi all

Since this is review board what are your review habits ?
    Same day of encounter a few days later a few weeks later ?
    Thanks for sharing?

Cheers

Booker

Original Dude
    I used to review right after the meeting, cause i would still be in the right feeling she left me in... Back then i came to MTL only for SPs, i stayed alone at the hotel or got out in a bar again alone later. But now i know more poeple so often i just do something about my meeting... and also lots of time the freaking internet don't work, wich annoys me badly...

But i think writing your review right after an encounter really gives a better feeling of how you felt it...as weeks later it become a memory... and when you have seen lots of SP, they tend to fade away quicker... I would recomand even if you don't want to post your review after a meeting to not be identify... write it so... and keep it on words or something :P
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max