Thread: Very few TOFTT lately

Very few TOFTT lately

I was searching ann123 and humpchies trying to find someone for tomorrow near the southshore ( have already met my regular and plan a meeting Wednesday in Montreal ), I always search to check for a review and of the many numbers I searched I had maybe a 10% success rate and some of these girls look great. Have people just stopped venturing outside the box? Used to be in the past I could type in a number or girls name and have a 75% success rate to read a review. I have found someone in Brossard ( no reviews ) and will report back.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Ok, I will answer my own question. wanted to TOFTT and chose a girl from Humpchies had it all set up yesterday and a no show today. I will keep on trying in the future.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Thanks STN for the heads up and toftt. To bad it did not work out, on the other hand maybe it was a good thing.