Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SP changing rates

SP changing rates

Given a situation where I booked an SP ahead of time... During that time, she increased her rates.

I am guessing that when my date comes, I would be paying her new price?

I knew it would eventually increase, that's why I booked ahead of time as soon as I could.
    Which is sad because I'm almost positive I would have become a regular which in the end would become more profitable for both of us. I tried to book earlier so I could get on her good side but you dogs are too quick lol! Being patient and obeying the rules did me no justice

What are your insights?

Banned
    Hi,

I guess there are no general answers, it is a case by case scenario:
    (1) I would carry enough money to cover the difference, just in case...
    (2) I could email the lady to double-check...

Hopefully you will find a win-win situation...

Bye,

I think if you booked and the rate increases the rate that should be paid is that when booking was complete... that make sense !

Sexual Deviant
    In a situation such as this, your best bet would probably be to contact the lady in question and just ask her what rate she is expecting.

Most SP's I believe if you booked ahead of time would still allow you to pay the old rate, but really just ask for a direct answer
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

best to contact lady b4 your meeting wen that hapens.

it has hapen to me three during my ~20 years on/off hobying. one lady mension it would be the new rate for me & two ladys mensions it would be the old rate. their is no clear cut rule.

genraly, i think it should be the old rate that applys.

if the increase makes u think twice abut seeing her due to u being abel to see someone else comparibel to new rates, u have that opsions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post
    Which is sad because I'm almost positive I would have become a regular which in the end would become more profitable for both of us. I tried to book earlier so I could get on her good side
    Sounds like you are expecting your chemistry to be perfect.

A very wise man told me " LOW EXPECTATIONS "

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Maybe wiser with no expectations !Lol

Seriously ,I look at the average rate for many hours ,not the single hour rate

Cheers

Booker

In my case I charge the rate I had when the guy first contacts me. So if he first contacted me in June to set up a rdv for August, and I change my prices right before the rdv I would charge him my old June rates.

Original Dude
    Logically you are inquiring and setting a RDV at a rate, so i supose that one should be the one expected. But as people said better double check with her. Also i dunno who is the SP in question but does her rate changed from lets say 220 to 350$? a 20$ raise for exemple wouldn't change much for me... but if we jump over a 100$ then yes i can definately feel you.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Quote Originally Posted by chowzilla View Post
    Given a situation where I booked an SP ahead of time... During that time, she increased her rates.

I am guessing that when my date comes, I would be paying her new price?
    I would expect to pay the price at the time of the reservation.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Thanks guys... This helped a lot.

Smuler lol yes I guess I seemed over ambitious but I don't have trouble building chemistry with people and she is very well reviewed so no problems there haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    I would expect to pay the price at the time of the reservation.
    I agree. You shouldn't even check. When I book on Jet Blue for a $350 fare to Florida, and it increases to $400 the next day, I don't call and ask if I'm subject to the higher fare. I'd walk if the SP increased the rate on you. Just an NYC perspective

Lily from Montreal
    You should pay the rate agreed when you book and I go even farther then that, I do not care for the name really but the ''grandfather clause'' applies when I meet repeat gentleman,the ones I still see from 4- 5 years ago at 160 still pays that rate, a favorite bonus if you may...and if I still enjoy meeting you after 5 years it does mean you are a favorite lol

I would just pay her new rates since you know about it, just to avoid any misunderstandings or troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by maw227 View Post
    I would just pay her new rates since you know about it, just to avoid any misunderstandings or troubles.
    Really? Would you do this with an airline? And if her new rates are double or triple....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast