Thread: With whom will you or would you like to spend your valentine's day.

With whom will you or would you like to spend your valentine's day.

Yep Valentine is coming soon....so WITH WHOM WILL YOU OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND THAT DAY. I must say i have not decided yet BUT i have a pretty good idea. I am hesitating between 3 SP that i have already seen....and am sure i will have good time with any of those. Hope they will work that day......if not i will have to consider others options....heureusement que j'ai une longue TDL. I have already sendt a request....am waiting for an answer. Will let you know. AND YOU.........

Born to Pleasure Women!
    Well, I don't think Scarlett Johansson in the Skin tight Black Widow costume is available so, I'll have to look elsewhere. LOL

CA OUT!!!
    Every woman is Crazin for the Asian Persuasion!!!
    Part time reviewer, full time reveler!
    Lover of Women, Cunning Linguist, Coitus Poster, and Master at Baiting!

It's gonna be super dead at the brothel, most girls doesn't work on that day (I guess they all have a BF or GF, or they don't want to deal with depressed clients in need of affection) so I'm not doing anything special.

In a perfect world I would have spent the evening with my ATF but ya know....

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    It's gonna be super dead at the brothel, most girls doesn't work on that day (I guess they all have a BF or GF, or they don't want to deal with depressed clients in need of affection) so I'm not doing anything special.

In a perfect world I would have spent the evening with my ATF but ya know....
    Sorry for you........btw am not depressed at all BUT i need a lot of affection........lolllllll........and i have received a positive answer to my request so am very happy. Will not b alone for Valentine and for my birthdate........

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialAgentMoody View Post
    J'aimerais répondre mais c'est trop personnel....Je pense que je vais garder ça pour moi!
    Je te comprends très bien. Puis-je te demander si c'est une perle que l'on connaît.........et je te souhaite une très belle St-Valentin.

I would like to spend Valentine's day on a beach with Julia Roberts but will spend it having dinner with my daughter ( son is taking his girlfriend to Montreal ) instead.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Born to Pleasure Women!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    I would like to spend Valentine's day on a beach with Julia Roberts but will spend it having dinner with my daughter ( son is taking his girlfriend to Montreal ) instead.
    Julia is too Toothy... Have a great one.
    CA OUT!
    Every woman is Crazin for the Asian Persuasion!!!
    Part time reviewer, full time reveler!
    Lover of Women, Cunning Linguist, Coitus Poster, and Master at Baiting!

I set up my Valentines day evening a long time ago, i wasn't leaving anything to chance, i knew who i wanted to spend it with a long time ago. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, lots of preparation to be done. I don't think ill be able to sleep tonight, to much to think about, and i cant wait, i am getting anxious....

Happy valentines day to all the ladies out there, and guys, have a great day.

Thor Jr