Thread: How often do you visit Montreal?

How often do you visit Montreal?

My question is for all the Americans that cross the border to visit Montreal. I was wondering how many times a year do you usually visit? I'm going to be leaving tomorrow and it will be my fourth time visiting since Fall 2015. Are you ever concerned about border agents seeing how many times you've visited and become suspicious and start questioning you more intently?

Quote Originally Posted by ssj124 View Post
    My question is for all the Americans that cross the border to visit Montreal. I was wondering how many times a year do you usually visit? I'm going to be leaving tomorrow and it will be my fourth time visiting since Fall 2015. Are you ever concerned about border agents seeing how many times you've visited and become suspicious and start questioning you more intently?
    I'm always been concerned about border agents and their suspicions and questions. I'll travel to Montreal anywhere from 5-10 visits per year and maybe even more back when Eleganza was still in business. Four times since the Fall of 2015 shouldn't be anything to worry about. I always try to have a reason for crossing the border. A concert, a hockey game, grand prix, etc. If there is no reason to cross the border than I simply state that I'm going for a vacation. Simple, direct, and concise answers is the key for not getting your balls busted.