Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Leaving the greatest city in the world

  1. #1

    Leaving the greatest city in the world

    The next time I'm out at a strip club here in Montreal I'l be there as just another visiting tourist, I'm moving away from this great city within the next few days.

    No I'm not giving up the hobby and I still love Montreal more than anywhere else but my career is forcing me to relocate - rather far away unfortunatly.

    So gentlemen keep up the good work and keep the post's coming so I'll know where to and where not to go when I come back for a visit every once and a while, there is a lot of great info that comes through here guys - well done!

    Stay cool,
    Spin


    ps - I'll delete this thread before I leave as it does not offer much to the board - I simply wanted show a little appreciation for all the great info I've recieved from all of you.
    Try everything in life at least once, except incest & maybe square dancing.

  2. #2

    Smile Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by spin
    The next time I'm out at a strip club here in Montreal I'l be there as just another visiting tourist, I'm moving away from this great city within the next few days.

    No I'm not giving up the hobby and I still love Montreal more than any other city but my career is forcing me to relocate - rather far away unfortunatly.

    So gentlemen keep up the good work and keep the post's coming so I'll know where to and where not to go when I come back for a visit every once and a while, there is a lot of great info that comes through here guys - well done!

    Stay cool,
    Spin


    ps - I'll delete this thread before I leave as it does not offer much to the board - I simply wanted show a little appreciation for all the great info I've recieved from all of you.

    Good luck.Maybe down the road you will have two great cities to call home.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,624
    Consider yourself lucky that you were able to live in one of the greatest cities in the world with the most beautifull women in the world, good luck in your new city and i hope you do not suffer too much of Montreal withdrawel.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,481
    You might even appreciate Montreal even more now...

    Good luck!
    MG

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daringly
    Spin

    Good luck with the move to a new city. Out of curiosity were you born and raised in montreal.
    Thanks guys!

    Daringly, yes sir I was born and raised here in Montreal (4th generation English speaking Quebecois pure laine ) although I have lived in a few different countries over the last 10 years or so, Montreal is home.
    Try everything in life at least once, except incest & maybe square dancing.

  6. #6
    Good luck Spin! I wish we could have had a chance to meet and have a beer together. Maybe one day. Take care of yourself and keep in touch, eh?

  7. #7
    Spin,

    All the best to you, bro! I hope there's an NHL hockey arena near your new home. Stay in touch on the board whether it's about the ladies, the Habs or whatever...

    Picasso

    P.S. I don't see why you should have to eventually delete this thread.
    A demander: une cochonne Quebecoise ou Allemande avec qui le sol se derobe sous mes pieds!

  8. #8

    Talking Very Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Working Stiff
    I'm curious about something. What is it that makes you say Montreal is the greatest city in the world?

    I was born elsewhere, but I grew up in Montreal and lived here until I completed university. For 18 years after university, I lived and worked all over the world and I must say during that time, I did not miss Montreal one bit. I've been back in Montreal the past five years and there are certainly nice things about the city, but greatest city in the world? I am missing something.

    For those of you who think it's such a great city, can you tell me why?
    Let's see you have worked all over the world but are unable to name a greater city so by default it must be Montreal.

    Have a nice day.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by spin
    although I have lived in a few different countries over the last 10 years or so, Montreal is home.
    spin,

    Good luck and remember Montreal is always home - home to some of the best SPs in the world!

    take care,

    GG

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ... in the navy
    Posts
    43

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Working Stiff
    ...For those of you who think it`s such a great city, can you tell me why?
    For every time I have seen the big sign on highway 40 ``Bonjour Quebec!`` (radar detectors prohibited - lol).

    For every time I have driven to a gas station, not for gas, but for beer.

    For every time Martin, John, Jacques, Chloe, Angela, Vero have picked up their phone.

    For every time I have walked at the old port thinking about that first GF`s kiss on St Paul street.

    For every time I have burned down st-Catherine St. after the Habs have won, or lost, the Stanley Cup.

    For every MILF that has hit on me at the bar of hotel de la Montagne.

    For every time I have landed at Dorval .... narrowly missing Dollard - lol

    For every time I walk into that little room where I defended my thesis.

    For every time I was refused entrance to a bar on Crescent because I was wearing sneakers.

    For every mile I have run on Mount Royal trails.

    ... and for that lovely lady who gave me that first TCNQNS and then proceeded to wash it down with half a bottle of tequila.

    Well, I don`t live in Montreal anymore but somehow Montreal lives in me.
    Last edited by admiral; 07-25-2006 at 08:46 PM.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Stiff
    For those of you who think it's such a great city, can you tell me why?
    Duhhh!!! Because you can have a drop dead gorgeous babe in your sack within minutes whenever you want and at reasonably rates, can you name another city with this luxury?

  12. #12
    Working rage-aholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a rocky planet with one moon
    Posts
    863
    Spin, best of luck to you. Remember that sometimes being a tourist can be more fun, too.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Stiff
    Oh yes, several. Bangkok. Dakar. Nairobi. Jakarta. Tell me you can get a gorgeous lady to spend the entire night in your hotel room for $1.00 in Montreal.

    You haven't seen beauty until you've seen the Cape Verdean prostitutes in Dakar. Oh my god...

    But back to the topic, in respect to a city's greatness, I was thinking of more than just getting your cock sucked.
    What if you're not into Asian and African women?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t
    Duhhh!!! Because you can have a drop dead gorgeous babe in your sack within minutes whenever you want and at reasonably rates, can you name another city with this luxury?
    I agree. I have been researching Europe and it seems that in Europe, reasonable prices are only found in the brothels and FKK clubs. I have yet to find a European city with outcall rates equivalent to Montreal, as well as having the same variety and abundance of selection. For those that prefer outcall, Montreal is the way to go.

    OTOH, if there is a European city equivalent to Montreal, I'd like to know about it because I've yet to visit Europe.

  15. #15

    Smile Just having fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Working Stiff
    What?

    The post wasn't about what cities are better than Montreal, but rather about the provocative subject calling Montreal "the greatest city in the world." All I asked was why he thought the city was so great. To deduce that Montreal must be the greatest city in the world simply because I did not list at least one other city I thought was greater (when it was never my intention to do so) is odd logic. It is like (to all Monty Python fans) deducing a duck must be made of wood because it floats.
    Just having fun.By the way you may be onto something - antique duck decoys made out of wood are worth big bucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •