Thread: Why do men have nipples?

Why do men have nipples?

From an evolutionary standpoint nipples on men don't make sense to me. I've always thought that men in general look like we were built with spare parts left over from something else. Women on the other hand are perfect!

In The Man with the Golden Gun, Scaramanga (Christopher Lee) had three nipples.

And when Bond pretended to be Scaramanga in order to get more info, he put on a fake 3rd nipple.

But I digress ...

Actually, men and women are very similar. In fact, men are just women, but men got the Y chromosome instead of another X.
    Last edited by bond_james_bond; 05-08-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    Au départ le foetus est féminin, alors ensuite l'apport d'une certaine quantité d'hormones va faire changer son sexe ou non.. j'imagine que les nipples sont la depuis le début...Alors nous pouvons dire que l'homme est plus évolué que la femme ;-)
    You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin

Why do men have nipples

There is actually a book out with this name. The objective of the book to give scientific answers to many questions that we would like to ask but are too embarassed. It is done in a tongue and cheek amusing matter and would make for good airport/airplane reading

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    Women on the other hand are perfect!
    Which is why they have to wear makeup.

Retired veteran hobbyist

Why do men have nipples?

So that women can play too?

I believe the answer is that all are humans start out female. Then another step happens and some become male. So, something like nipples become a physical feature shared by both sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrackedJack
    I believe the answer is that all are humans start out female. Then another step happens and some become male. So, something like nipples become a physical feature shared by both sexes.

That is what the Nipple Book said.

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    Au départ le foetus est féminin, alors ensuite l'apport d'une certaine quantité d'hormones va faire changer son sexe ou non.. j'imagine que les nipples sont la depuis le début...Alors nous pouvons dire que l'homme est plus évolué que la femme ;-)
    Ah c'est donc ca l'affaire !

Au départ le cerveau est a la bonne place mais si
    le foetus devient mâle c'est la qu'il change de place !

Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    Jessy moi j'pense que nous les hommes avons 2 cerveaux, et que si l'un des 2 est trop solicité alors l'autre ne fonctionne pas a sa pleine capacité ;-)
    You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin

I guess in a few million years evolution will rid men of them, but in the meantime I'll still have to wonder...

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick
    From an evolutionary standpoint nipples on men don't make sense to me. I've always thought that men in general look like we were built with spare parts left over from something else. Women on the other hand are perfect!
    Hello TurboD,

The way some women love to go after them I wish I had 50 of them all over...at least...lol.

Oh you naughty girl,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

A better question....

Why is a man in a long term relationships capable of having an erection? Talk about vestigial.... (I'm not bitter...)

I am me, too!
    Actually, a lot of male teens start growing tits at puberty! They resorb quickly and never become apparent for most.

Some woman have bigger clits and it's then easy to see a certain ressemblance to... a dick! Where's the ureta on a woman? Imagine the clitoris being bigger and the small lips closed and attached to it. Make it grow...

Notice the "welding line" under your dick? Imagine that line being cut (OUCH!) and what it would look like if you pulled the skin down toward the bottom of the shaft? (after fainting and after the blood stopped gushing) Wouldn't it look like a huge clit? And the ureta, once clipped to length, would be exactly at the same spot as the one of a woman.
    Last edited by metoo4; 05-09-2008 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    j'imagine que les nipples sont la depuis le début...;-)
    les mamelons