Thread: I have a major problem . .

I have a major problem . .

My only trip to Montreal this year is coming up very soon . . and honest to God I dont know who to book, everything just seems out of this fucking world, holy shit. I dont know what to do.

2 things I dont have unlimited quantities of . . like life itself .. Time and money. 3 days and 1000 usa. what would you do?

3 2 hour ?

5 1 hour?

my o my.

maz

One has to love your persistence son

The man's talking about his only trip to Montreal this year and how his budget is $1,000 US. What are the odds he has the slightest clue what you said ?

Coke what maz said was when you don't know the girl he would take the five 1 hour appointments. There is some logic to this reasoning unless you are a slow build-up kind of guy.

2 hres with Kim of develish then 3 different girls

Quote Originally Posted by mazingerz
    Si je comprend bien cette phrase, c'est clair qu'il n'aura pas la chance de connaître les filles puisqu'il ne vient pas souvent. C'est justement la raison pour laquelle je lui suggère plutôt des sessions de 1 heure. Comme ça, s'il en aime pas une, il y en aura peut-être 4 autres qu'il aimera alors ce sera une moindre perte

En tout cas, c'est son choix. Il y a des valeurs sûres à Montréal mais même encore, on ne peut pas être certain que ça va cliquer. J'en ai rencontrée moi des filles avec de super commentaires où pourtant moi ça n'a pas été fort fort
    Il admire ta persistance a écrire en Francais tout en se demandant quels sont les chances que le gars comprenne vu qu'il visite Montréal une seule fois dans l'année Disons que son commentaire est un peu sarcastique

Quote Originally Posted by oliver_kloseoff
    1000 us is this like 900 canadian now
    boy if you consider this endless money id hate to see waht you consider poor
    i can blow a k in an hour--900 us in 45 minutes
    oliver
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

1000 US is around 1,060 Canadian.

That is about 5 or 6 hours of action with a SP depending on which agency you select.

Le problème majeur de CocaCola je le cataloguerais dans la catégorie de «la misère des riches lol».

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime
    Le problème majeur de CocaCola je le cataloguerais dans la catégorie de «la misère des riches lol».
    Nous sommes en 2008 $1,000 ce n'est pas une fortune.

Tout dépend pour qui.

All depend!

Yes Maxime...you are right!! All depend of the person and how hard you work to earn that money. For a few $1000 is a fortune and they have to spend it wisely. For others is just nothing...like trowing money to the wind. Now,we are in 2008,we have a global recession and a thousand is not going to give you so much pleasure. Plan well your annual trip. Montreal is an amazing city and the girls are out of this world See you soon Montreal...my favorite city after Punta Cana LOL !!!
    "Life ain't always beautiful...but is a beautiful ride"

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4Roger View Post
    As sad as it may sound but as years goes by $1000 gives you lesser and lesser . Best quality of service is coming from girls who joined before 2005 and born before 1985. Most recent girls are too much under the control of their BBF to bring him $$$ .
    Are you sayin' I shouldn't wear this ?
    http://www.thefader.com/ys_assets/00...PimpC_main.jpg

the last of the mohicans
    Pm me.. I'll help you stretch a bit of your cash beyond the typical 180/hr..per session..
    I just need to know where your staying, and you will get better bang for your buck.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Book 4 girls for an hour

Try to see your favorite girl for your last hour
    Stay thirsty my friends

Quote Originally Posted by CocaCola View Post
    My only trip to Montreal this year is coming up very soon . . and honest to God I dont know who to book, everything just seems out of this fucking world, holy shit. I dont know what to do.

2 things I dont have unlimited quantities of . . like life itself .. Time and money. 3 days and 1000 usa. what would you do?

3 2 hour ?

5 1 hour?

my o my.
    Why gorge yourself? 5 x 1 hours will get you the best mileage. You get all you want in one hour, times 5 great memories. Its like going to a buffet, you will leave stuffed and sorry when you leave.