Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Funny Political Humor!!

  1. #1
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108

    Funny Political Humor!!

    This is hilarious. The show starts after the short advertisement so have patience. It's well worth it!!

    http://www.jibjab.com/

  2. #2

    Smile Some humor to make you gals and males smile

    What is the big deal about same sex marriages ?
    We've had the same sex marriage for years !!!!!!

    Why doesnt a bicycle stand up by itself ? It's two-tired.

    Did you hear about the invisible man who married an invisible woman ?
    The kids were nothing to look at either.
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    outside Boston
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana
    What is the big deal about same sex marriages ?
    We've had the same sex marriage for years !!!!!!

    Why doesnt a bicycle stand up by itself ? It's two-tired.

    Did you hear about the invisible man who married an invisible woman ?
    The kids were nothing to look at either.

    ohhhhhhh
    brutal...
    lets see how low we can go
    what is the difference between a strip club and the circus?

    the circus is an array of cunning stunts....
    "The beatings will continue... until morale improves"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shaumaman
    ...........
    lets see how low we can go
    what is the difference between a strip club and the circus?

    the circus is an array of cunning stunts....
    And what is the difference between humour and odour ?

    Humour is a shift of wit.

  5. #5

    Here is some humor for you all Gals and Males !

    From now on the only drink flight attendants will offer passangers is a very dry martine !

    Always aspire to inspire before you expire.

    Your body is the baggage you must carry through life.The more excess baggage the shorter the trip.( I guess this is not so hilarious ! )
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    outside Boston
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana
    From now on the only drink flight attendants will offer passangers is a very dry martine !

    Always aspire to inspire before you expire.

    Your body is the baggage you must carry through life.The more excess baggage the shorter the trip.( I guess this is not so hilarious ! )
    Juliana,
    You are a caution!
    "The beatings will continue... until morale improves"

  7. #7

    Some smiles for you gals and males !

    If you melt dry ice can you swim without getting wet ?

    Is it acceptable to use AM radio in the afternoon ?

    When an adult starts behaving like a child is he having a junior moment ?

    I saw a dog chasing a cat down our street and it was so hot they were both walking !

    Have a relaxing evening !
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

  8. #8

    Wink Hey Gals and Gents here is few smiles for you all !

    After the shocking demotion of one planet, my love affair with astronomy is now just Plutonic !

    A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, ''I'll serve you, but dont star anything''

    Are the detractors from naming new planets in our solar system Xena-phobes ?
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

  9. #9

    Let's have some fun, now !

    It's getting late earlier.

    What does a linguist wear on vacation ? A diphthong!

    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

    If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear him... Is he still wrong ?
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

  10. #10

    Some smiles for you gals and gents !

    I am not superstitious.I just think it is bad luck.

    How do pirates preffer to setle disputes? They arrrrbitrate.

    If you bought a prosthetic device for your pet, would it be a faux paw?
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •