Thread: DJ software for a PC

DJ software for a PC

I've been comparing a few different DJ programs for my PC but haven't been able to find anything that really stands out above the rest.

I need a DJ program for my PC to do some light DJ work. Nothing to technical, I just need to be able to play what's on my pc at a club or a party. I currently use Itunes to keep my music organized.

Anyone have reccomendations for a decent DJ program that will run on my PC with a Vista operating system?

Atomix Virtual DJ is one of the best. It's available in a number of versions from home to pro. you can download a demo version to see if it does the job you want. But if all you want is a basic player to make play lists and do basic fades, you can always use the old standby, Winamp.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Great program, integrates well with iTunes, most modern DJ gear and is an industry standard.

Disclosure: My boy uses/controls it with a Denon digital "turntable" thingy on a Mac, works really well, easy to set up.