Thread: DJ software for a PC

DJ software for a PC

I've been comparing a few different DJ programs for my PC but haven't been able to find anything that really stands out above the rest.

I need a DJ program for my PC to do some light DJ work. Nothing to technical, I just need to be able to play what's on my pc at a club or a party. I currently use Itunes to keep my music organized.

Anyone have reccomendations for a decent DJ program that will run on my PC with a Vista operating system?

Atomix Virtual DJ is one of the best. It's available in a number of versions from home to pro. you can download a demo version to see if it does the job you want. But if all you want is a basic player to make play lists and do basic fades, you can always use the old standby, Winamp.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/index.html
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

+1

Great program, integrates well with iTunes, most modern DJ gear and is an industry standard.

Disclosure: My boy uses/controls it with a Denon digital "turntable" thingy on a Mac, works really well, easy to set up.
    Peace.