Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Suggestions for a girl doing couples ?

  1. #1

    Question Suggestions for a girl doing couples ?

    Hi,

    First time I write here.

    I'm looking for the best girl for couples.

    My girlfriend and I are talking about doing a threesome. She has been with girls a couple of time on her own before knowing me, but there's a problem about jealousy.

    And I had a previous experience with a past girlfriend doing it with her best friend. And she freaked out after 15 minutes ! We want to pass the best night.

    We think if neither of us know the girl it won't be a problem. She doesn't want to be a friend of mine or her, neither a girl we pickk up in a bar. SO why not a pro coming in to our house, do the thing and get out.

    We're from southshore. Want threesome interaction with a CIM/cumswap with my wife at the end.

    We prefer normal/curvy size who speak french, kind, sensual and very open to go down with a man and a woman at the same time.

    Names and website are welcome.

    Thanks community !

  2. #2
    Elsa Delcour indy very good interaction and reactive for threesomes...SP and one guy with her girlfriend...cool and relaxed...speak french...CIM maybe or Ymmv...or
    your girlfriend...or Elsa you request...
    lien http://elsadelcour.webs.com
    Rhaps

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by WAZZAP1 View Post
    Hi,

    First time I write here.

    I'm looking for the best girl for couples.















    My girlfriend and I are talking about doing a threesome. She has been with girls a couple of time on her own before knowing me, but there's a problem about jealousy.

    And I had a previous experience with a past girlfriend doing it with her best friend. And she freaked out after 15 minutes ! We want to pass the best night.

    We think if neither of us know the girl it won't be a problem. She doesn't want to be a friend of mine or her, neither a girl we pickk up in a bar. SO why not a pro coming in to our house, do the thing and get out.

    We're from southshore. Want threesome interaction with a CIM/cumswap with my wife at the end.

    We prefer normal/curvy size who speak french, kind, sensual and very open to go down with a man and a woman at the same time.

    Names and website are welcome.

    Thanks community !
    Am I reading it correctley WAZZAP1(My girlfriend and I are looking about doing threesome.) want threesome interaction with a CIM/cumswap with my wife at the end..
    a question though threesome with wife and cumswap with the wife?.are they both in the same roome?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Right here, except when I'm elsewhere.
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by amazona View Post
    Am I reading it correctley WAZZAP1(My girlfriend and I are looking about doing threesome.) want threesome interaction with a CIM/cumswap with my wife at the end..
    a question though threesome with wife and cumswap with the wife?.are they both in the same roome?
    It makes perfect sense to me.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West of Le Frontier, by a long shot
    Posts
    9
    +1 for Roxanne. She was great, but perhaps not the PSE you are looking for.

  6. #6
    @amazona : Sure both are in te same room, we want a threesome, not fucking the girl seperately.

    Is there any suggestion ? We are more into Elsa's shape and body than Roxanne's.

    Thanks to all of you

  7. #7
    Hi,

    Emma at MGF loves couples! She is gorgeous and has stellar reviews...

    Lola xox
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,
    The MGF team
    http://www.yourmgf.com

  8. #8
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,819
    Quote Originally Posted by MontrealGirlfriend View Post
    Hi,

    Emma at MGF loves couples! She is gorgeous and has stellar reviews...

    Lola xox
    Great! Now all i need is a willing gf to make this fantasy a reality!

  9. #9
    Haven't try it yet. Elsa is our kind of girl but 500$/hour seems a lot.

    My girlfriend isn't 100% sure yet, so we are still shopping around !

  10. #10
    my husband and I are also looking for a sp who is into couples. gfe/pse experience. Emma and Elsa have fantastic looks. any other sugestions?

  11. #11
    been searching for this for some time, and we are thinking about charlotte Sinclair.
    If anyone can comment on her "couple's" performance, please do, or pm me.
    thks.

  12. #12
    Pervert
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    a blue state!!
    Posts
    30
    My SO and I had a wonderful evening with Charlotte last year. She was just perfect. Gorgeous, great attitude, great personality. Have fun!
    Planning to repeat with Kiki

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    montreal and quebec
    Posts
    968
    Kim indy will do tat i am sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •