I've been wondering about this for a while...so let's ask.
I've been watching a couple SPs at reputable agencies. They've been on the roster for weeks if not a couple months (maybe more), but still zero reviews.
I wonder why...
- they are just plain not very good at being SPs (and fellow Merbists, kind-hearted as they are, are trying to go soft on the ladies' feelings - which I think is unlikely)
- for some reason(s), their customers are not Merb reviewers; maybe lurkers, or non-members
- unofficial word is that they are not attractive and they are not being booked
- pro-Merbists know that she used to be "Girl X from agency ABC" - therefore the lack of review may only be apparent and not real
- business is slow and it takes a while before a SP gets a first review
- they are someone's best kept secret...
What do you think?