L argent n a pas d odeur mais ca prend du flair pour en trouver$50 $100 ♥️
C’est les plus beaux pis le billet de $100 scent l’érable hahaha![]()
L argent n a pas d odeur mais ca prend du flair pour en trouver$50 $100 ♥️
C’est les plus beaux pis le billet de $100 scent l’érable hahaha![]()
Give me a rundown of your worst encounter and what exactly made it a disaster.
Those certainly wouldn't be our worst encountersI was expecting stories about bad mishaps, like a client missing the toilet or something along those lines.
Sadly, I have had bad encounters at all price points.That's insane. Even at $600 an hour, you can't filter out all the problematic customers. I guess it keeps the cheapskates at bay, but you're still left dealing with the rich jerks who show up drunk or high and act like complete pieces of shit. I would've thought that at a certain price point, you'd only attract the nice, hygienic, respectful types.
Even at $600 an hour, you can't filter out all the problematic customers.
as the proverb say: A smart person can act dumb...but not inverselyThat would lead to understand that because one has $$ that he would be less of an asshole ... which is sooo false.
And inversely low ballers are assholes.
Unfortunately too many think that "I pay premium dollar, I get what I want, period"
Money doesn’t define who is an asshole.That's insane. Even at $600 an hour, you can't filter out all the problematic customers. I guess it keeps the cheapskates at bay, but you're still left dealing with the rich jerks who show up drunk or high and act like complete pieces of shit. I would've thought that at a certain price point, you'd only attract the nice, hygienic, respectful types.
Si on paie avec E transfert , y a t il une surcharge de 15% ou autre?
Give me a rundown of your worst encounter and what exactly made it a disaster.
In the end of an intercourse, I accidentally dropped some of my juice on bed.What’s the most “WTF” thing that’s ever happened to you?
What’s the weirdest encounter you’ve had?
Brodick. I actually read this literally. As in juice. Like cranberry juice. Then it clicked.In the end of an intercourse, I accidentally dropped some of my juice on bed.
The girl started yelling at me as if it was the end of world...
This is hilarious & ridiculous. I don’t understand some women."Je ne suis pas pas une pute!!! Je suis une escorte!!!"
She called her pimp (or BF?...)
The latter.Maybe she had a bad day ...or some mental disorder...
That's all right.Poor you. This is fkn scary.
That's why I will never complaint about rates. You have expenses and little or no financial protection if you get hurt like this....I don’t think it will be covered by the CNESST.
Word by word, that's what she said.This is hilarious & ridiculous. I don’t understand some women.
pretty scary...the fact that he didnt do anything means it was not the first time. Was he next door filming? LOL just kidding....In the end of an intercourse, I accidentally dropped some of my juice on bed.
The girl started yelling at me as if it was the end of world...
"Je ne suis pas pas une pute!!! Je suis une escorte!!!" WTF??????....
Pute ou escorte, si t'es pas capable d'endurer quelques gouttes de spermes sur ton lit, change de métier!!!
She continued yelling at me during I gathered all my things.
She called her pimp (or BF?...)
Poor guy came in, stood there without saying a word and didn't know what to do upon his princess probably one more crisis...
Don't understand since I've been respectful since I entered...
Maybe she had a bad day ...or some mental disorder...
I know no towel should have somewhat be a red flag signal but...too late when you paid and are out of shower.pretty scary...the fact that he didnt do anything means it was not the first time. Was he next door filming? LOL just kidding....
Depending on his look and demeanor: I would have said well Sharing is CARING!
I have towels, mini towels, tissues, and a protective sheet for every session which I clean between every client. Lmao. I really don’t understand how people can work in a field that has juices n cum hahah. Like damn woman get real!I know no towel should have somewhat be a red flag signal but...too late when you paid and are out of shower.
This happens years ago but I still have the experience in my mind like if it was yesterday (let say last week)...
Have you ever had a client that was a midget or a really short guy? Do SPs turn them away? I am not trying to be funny here it's a legit question. I have a friend that is 4'8 and is in his 30s and has never been with a woman. He confided in a few of us that he is considering getting an escort but is nervous about it because he is afraid he will be turned away. I don't have much advice to give him so I am asking on here. Maybe even a recommendation? Thanks



