Montreal Escorts

Hygiene issue with companions recently

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
124
173
43
41
You do know they only have 15 min to clean the sheets, clean themselves, clean the room, touch up makeup, throwing things into the laundry etc? They are running around even when you’re taking a shower. This isn’t a brothel with dedicated support staff.
 

Misfortune Teller

Active Member
Aug 6, 2025
174
219
43
69
You do know they only have 15 min to clean the sheets, clean themselves, clean the room, touch up makeup, throwing things into the laundry etc? They are running around even when you’re taking a shower. This isn’t a brothel with dedicated support staff.
Excellent points!
 

envelopes

Well-Known Member
Oct 7, 2019
1,008
1,571
113
You do know they only have 15 min to clean the sheets, clean themselves, clean the room, touch up makeup, throwing things into the laundry etc? They are running around even when you’re taking a shower. This isn’t a brothel with dedicated support staff.
Not an excuse. This isn’t some backpage brothel. I used to go to those and they got no rest, and many hygiene issues.

These Montrèal agencies used to be better with this. It’s gone downhill.
 
  • Like
Reactions: laid_back_alex

bodick7

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2012
1,691
2,566
113
I’ve been noticing a lot of girls lately in this industry lately displaying bad hygiene. This is unacceptable and agencies need to a better job enforcing a good hygienic standards.

Don’t care what people say but bad hygiene is a reflection of your character and it doesn’t matter which profession you are in
Time to pick a low volume indy ?
 

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,766
13,553
113
Anyways that Enquête revealed that they see minimum 3 people per shift so I guess you guys were right about that 4-5 per day
 

malboro_man

Active Member
Feb 24, 2005
315
100
43
For starters ask her to take a shower before anything and stay away from the ones that see 4-5 clients a day
That was 13 years ago. I don't remember the former agency or the agency that girl worked at. Both I am sure are not around. But one girl said her former agency lined her up with 12 calls in one day. 4-5 calls in one day is "work/life balance" in the industry.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,531
12,067
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
When I'm touring it can happen that I see 4 clients in one day. But there is the possibility of refreshing myself between the bookings.. Not having a moment to breath can make it difficult to provide a good service.. 15 minutes is not enough to freshen up. At a MP I can take a shower with the client but that's because the infrastructure is different. I understand why it's uncomfortable to go into the bathroom and take a shower with your client..