First time i see a thread with 10 pages comments in less of the day, i thought it was the Maya apocalypse or something
Like we said: vouloir le beurre, l'argent du beurre et le sourire de la crémière/fermièreIn any field, the consequences of being late have never been "paying your boss". You just don't get paid for time spent not working. The consequence of an escort being late is usually having to turn an hour booking into a 30min one (therefore making less money), or having to finish later. Paying a late fee is not normal in any field - if you're constantly late or not showing up you don't get charged, you get fired.
It could be any kind of consequence. I doubt a written warning would work in this case. I guess repeat lates and/or cancellations should mean to be booted out.In any field, the consequences of being late have never been "paying your boss". You just don't get paid for time spent not working. The consequence of an escort being late is usually having to turn an hour booking into a 30min one (therefore making less money), or having to finish later. Paying a late fee is not normal in any field - if you're constantly late or not showing up you don't get charged, you get fired.
I would guess 10s of thousands of numbers. There were regulars, occasional clients, tourists, some that just booked one time, etc, etc.I wonder, over time, how many phone numbers the agencies (like xo) have accumulated...
Hundreds? Thousands?
No. Now that I saw the photos of the owner and the collector in the La Presse article, it was those two men who were checking me out.Those suspicious men might’ve been police
This whole story makes me so sad for the women who were abused. Those who where underage. And those who were coerced into working while they did not want to. It leaves me with the feeling that trying to hobby ethically is hard. Peace to all.
It's a little unusual that a very popular agency gets busted. As I recall around 15 years ago, the owner of Eleganza was also busted, as I recall for recruiting or hiring minors. I do not remember such a big thread on that bust, and I think that got a little less press coverage, even though Eleganza was a tip top agency in Montreal from around 2006-2010. But it's an unusual event. The owner of Eleganza did go to jail for some years as I recall. I do not remember what the evidence was against him.First time i see a thread with 10 pages comments in less of the day, i thought it was the Maya apocalypse or something
We are all telling you what we know, from what other SP have told us who worked there. What is described in this article is the tip of the iceberg.It's a little unusual that a very popular agency gets busted. As I recall around 15 years ago, the owner of Eleganza was also busted, as I recall for recruiting or hiring minors. I do not remember such a big thread on that bust, and I think that got a little less press coverage, even though Eleganza was a tip top agency in Montreal from around 2006-2010. But it's an unusual event. The owner of Eleganza did go to jail for some years as I recall. I do not remember what the evidence was against him.
Nobody seems very willing to give the benefit of any doubt to XO here, but it sounds like the court cases against the 5 charged are pending and they may beat the charges. Whether they do or not, there is probably another side to the story from what is being reported in the La Presse article.
I was a little disappointed that this newspaper did not have an English translation button but I did run the article through Chat GPT and read it. I am familiar with the condos where they are operating. I believe they had an agency party in 2017 in one of those condos if I recall correctly.
The consequences is she is off the roster. Can't be "coerced" into sex work when the penalty is you are no longer being booked for sex work. Financially, lates/cancellation can modeled in; thus cost of doing business. And this isn't just "any" business. When words like "minor", "coerced", "trafficking" is in the press, it's bad business for everyone involved.Lates and cancellations has consequences for any business. John's time is valuable also. As with any business, if someone is late or has frequent cancellations then there must be consequences.
John's time is valuable also.
I don't think MPs are any different.I am glad I have not used an agency in a long while. I had plans to book one but now I will leave it. I will not book Indys for sure. I rather to other things. Perhaps MPs and of course there are stripclubs.
TBH my comments were more related to the ladies i spoke too who were previously working at XO than the article itself. I tend to trust what they said to me, especially since it was different girls at different sessions at different time of the year. As i mentioned i was not aware of everything that is in the article.Nobody seems very willing to give the benefit of any doubt to XO here
Booking Military Police can be risky tooPerhaps MPs and of course there are stripclubs
It's also that life happens. A lot of women are in this business because it's flexible. Many sex workers I know have to stop working for some periods of time, because they have chronic health problems, or they get burned out. If a girl is coerced to work when she's sick, possibly even sick with an STI, or in a really bad mental state that could push her to the edge, what will happen?
It just shows at the end of the day, management was only interested in $$$. I'm renting X number of condos, how much $$$ can I forecast getting out them (the condos) per week/per month etc. Since cancellations cause me money, I'm just going "manage this risk" to the financial forecast by offloading it to the girl in the form of a penalty. That is a crazy business model.In the corporate world they sometimes send you home if you’re late or will deduct the missing hours from your pay but no extra fee from out of your pocket
I think the penalties (which I knew nothing about so am not defending them) are more to incentivize the right behaviour.It just shows at the end of the day, management was only interested in $$$. I'm renting X number of condos, how much $$$ can I forecast getting out them (the condos) per week/per month etc. Since cancellations cause me money, I'm just going "manage this risk" to the financial forecast by offloading it to the girl in the form of a penalty. That is a crazy business model.
I don't know when the focus really became hardcore $$$ but when XO first started 10 years ago, my ATFs from that time had positive things to say. I just forwarded article to an XO girl who was on roster in 2017 and she replied she didn't experience that.





