From what I heard 10 years ago the industry was much different. And yes, of course management is mostly interested in money. When you think about it, in order to make profit, they have to cut corners as much as possible and make the girls work extremely hard in order to keep the prices low.It just shows at the end of the day, management was only interested in $$$. I'm renting X number of condos, how much $$$ can I forecast getting out them (the condos) per week/per month etc. Since cancellations cause me money, I'm just going "manage this risk" to the financial forecast by offloading it to the girl in the form of a penalty. That is a crazy business model.
I don't know when the focus really became hardcore $$$ but when XO first started 10 years ago, my ATFs from that time had positive things to say. I just forwarded article to an XO girl who was on roster in 2017 and she replied she didn't experience that.
Massage parlors are often a different business model. it's one single building and rooms are usually rented to the client. a standardized type of service is also rarely promised. I'm shocked to hear that girls kept only 180$ doing full gfe. One hour of basic service for me was 150, and I often reached much more with extras and I never ended up giving a full gfe service. The difference with agencies is that it seems like there is better marketing, and girls are more likely to be fully booked.
I think if a company has a certain business model there is a reason for it.. there's a reason why girls are often late at their shifts at places like these. a lot of girls work too much or are on drugs. a lot of them have debts and are exhausted, are students or have other jobs.. some girls i worked with had 2 jobs and worked at the parlor all weekend, all night long for 48 hours in a row.





