I only trust Clark KentBut very unethical journalist behavior in my opinion
I only trust Clark KentBut very unethical journalist behavior in my opinion
It would be under Jugements Quebec -> Trouver une décision | SOQUIJ https://share.google/DhkKHhNiMWCfpPybj
I found many court cases even stripclubs that got shut down. Even ppl who refuse to pay their rent and the landlord takes them to court I found the names here. But all in French only.
I tried searching with his name. I found things but did not check. Let me see again.There is actually a case involving Sam there - regarding unpaid rent, which he lost. He apparently vacated a location and owed unpaid rent. Anyway, court ordered him to do so in August/July of 2025.
Cloud,It would be under Jugements Quebec -> Trouver une décision | SOQUIJ https://share.google/DhkKHhNiMWCfpPybj
I found many court cases even stripclubs that got shut down. Even ppl who refuse to pay their rent and the landlord takes them to court I found the names here. But all in French only.
The only thing I found so far is Sam was sued for unpaid rent. But I doubt this XO case will be posted till the case is completed and the accused are prosecuted. I did not see a pending cases tab.Cloud,
Unfortunately I am not much help due to my poor French language skills, but in addition to a "Judgments" tab, check to see if there is a "pending cases" tab, which would be any case that hasn't gone to Judgment. We have a very similar menu here and it's divided by civil and criminal and on criminal side it's "convictions" and "pending cases."
Pour ceux qui n'ont pas encore écouté le podcast
![]()
Pire idée de ma vie : sugar baby | OHdio | Radio-Canada
Écoutez gratuitement le balado Pire idée de ma vie : sugar babyici.radio-canada.ca
Pensez-vous que Clémentine est Jade de xo?
Et je suis bien curieux de savoir ce qu'un psychopathe peut dire a une fille pour qu'après le viol, la fille n'en parle pas a la police, ni a ses amies, ni a sa famille, ni a un organisme, ni a une ligne telephonique et continue et juge que la meilleure option est de retourner jour après jour 'travailler' pour protéger sa famille et son chien et subir des viols et menaces de mort mélanger avec des bons clients. Elle se dit quoi? Soit que je vais 'travailler' , me faire violer et menacé ou qu'ils tuent ma famille et mon chien. Elle se fait répété qu'il n'y a aucune issue? Elle pense qu'elle est condamné a servir d'objet sexuel pendant les 10 prochaines années?
It would be under Jugements Quebec -> Trouver une décision | SOQUIJ https://share.google/DhkKHhNiMWCfpPybj
I found many court cases even stripclubs that got shut down. Even ppl who refuse to pay their rent and the landlord takes them to court I found the names here. But all in French only.
From my understanding she started in 2020 and worked for about a year. The Jade of that thread has post as far as 2018. So different peoples.I don't think it's the same Jade. Because the Clémentine version left the industry while still working at xo, while that one seems to also have worked at Velvet love.
Exactly, it’s not the same Jade. I remember one SP named Jade that worked at XO in the 2017-18 time frame, then I believe that she moved to the VelvetLove agency around 2019.I don't think it's the same Jade. Because the Clémentine version left the industry while still working at xo, while that one seems to also have worked at Velvet love.
I totally agree with you. It would be a good way to prepare the indutry for an eventual legalization. Eventually the SPs could have a board of professionals, similar to the boards of doctors, engineers, psychologists, physiotherapists, social workers, pharmacists, etc. Some realities started in a dream.Here's a suggestion for agencies who would like to set a new standard in terms of creating a more ethical industry: having a publicly visible code of conduct on your website. One part would be the client's code of conduct, the other would be the agency's code of conduct towards their escorts. This would be a way to build trust among all parties involved . Since the code would be visible, clients could ask the escorts if it really being respected, and agencies could use it as a tool to enforce proper behavior among clients. Some clients may even be more inclined to book with a agency that has a code they deemed reasonable.
Some will say I am dreaming in color–and I don't fully disagree–other may see it as a promising step towards more ethical arrangements .
On the podcast in french, we understand that she quits in 2020 so it match with the thead. It says also that she worked as Indy. But she dont talk about Velvet..From my understanding she started in 2020 and worked for about a year. The Jade of that thread has post as far as 2018. So different peoples.
Most of the wolves on merd are from Montreal and its vicinities.Makes zero sense unless you’re a local.
i'm sure 50% of clients are with a significant other and cannot do outcallsI still don’t understand why guys use incall locations in Montreal. Makes zero sense unless you’re a local. The charm of Montreal is outcall to your hotel. More relaxed and fun.
I understand the economics for agencies, but out of dozens of appointments I always turned down incall. I can get that in NNJ and NYC.





