Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Your pick for SP Best Breasts

  1. #1

    Your pick for SP Best Breasts

    I know there a lots of boob lovers out there. Who has the best in the biz. Keep this to those SPs you have seen in the last 6 months or are still working. Many of you have much more experience than I do. But I am a careful shopper so I think I have a good call for my best pick. Drum roll please.........

    Lynne from Eleaganza - Yes she is controversial as to being an all around SP star. But I am just talking tatahs here. And in that department she is a perfect 10. She seems to drop in and out of the biz so those of you lucky enough to see and feel them, well it may just have to live in your mammary.

  2. #2
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Real or Fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by WALLSTREET
    I know there a lots of boob lovers out there. Who has the best in the biz. Keep this to those SPs you have seen in the last 6 months or are still working. Many of you have much more experience than I do. But I am a careful shopper so I think I have a good call for my best pick. Drum roll please.........

    Lynne from Eleaganza - Yes she is controversial as to being an all around SP star. But I am just talking tatahs here. And in that department she is a perfect 10. She seems to drop in and out of the biz so those of you lucky enough to see and feel them, well it may just have to live in your mammary.
    Hello WALLSTREET,

    Are you ruling out enhanced breasts? The independent Neeshakiss has some of the most gorgeous, erotic, natural looking enhanced breasts I ever saw, with "outstanding" nipples. For, natural breasts...ummmmmmm...Miss Samantha cums to mind. Okay, I think I need to stop now...lol.

    Happy licks,

    Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

  3. #3

    Tough to be a real 10 with fake ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hello WALLSTREET,
    Are you ruling out enhanced breasts?
    I believe a purist would say by definition a fake cannot be perfect. Can a great copy of a Picasso be compared to a real Picasso? I say no. But one is entitled to have their own opinion.

  4. #4
    I would say:

    Melissa Candy's Delight

    Tamara (independent)

    Lea GOF a strong runner-up

    Even if I haven't met Sylvia Vixen something tells me there spectacular....

    p.s according to my infomation all of the lady's in this list are all NATURAL!
    Last edited by player_82; 09-10-2007 at 08:42 AM.
    ------------------------------------
    peace out!

  5. #5
    [QUOTE=ZoneAlarm]Id have to say for me the nicest ones would be:

    QUOTE]


    I prefer them in pairs .

  6. #6
    Kim of Devilish of course!!!!

    Natural and......spectacular!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by player_82
    I would say:
    Melissa Candy's Delight
    Tamara (independent)
    Lea GOF a strong runner-up
    My choices are same as yours.
    I miss a lot Melissa's natural huge and beautiful twins ..to me, the most impressive
    and appealing natural ones my eyes have got to contemplate
    (these days, when she works...which is rare...she takes just her regulars.
    May the Lord generates and provides a clone of Melissa to this Biz!)
    Tamara's (Indy), Melissa's (XXXtase) are awesome as well.
    At Eleganza, some nice tatas: Lily, Chelsey,Leah.
    Oh..before I go, let's no forget the 36DDD of Christina (HC-Escorts): I saw her recently
    and as far as natural tatas go...she's impressive as well ;p
    Last edited by montreal_monk01; 09-09-2007 at 04:48 PM.
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

  8. #8
    Montreal_monk01, it's just impossible that Christina(HC-Escorts) could be rated 36DDD, more like 36D+ firm and pointy indeed, but maybe there's a new unknown one...
    When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MManour
    Montreal_monk01, it's just impossible that Christina(HC-Escorts) could be rated 36DDD, more like 36D+ firm and pointy indeed, but maybe there's a new unknown one...
    I am not good as this, but seems that DDD (as advertised by HC-Escorts) does not exist.
    It should, as you said, be 36D+
    Anyway, all I can guarantee is that they were voluptuous and had
    a nice touchy-feel
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

  10. #10
    Thanks Montreal_monk01, it's understandable, if only agencies could stop taking everyone for a 'ride', lol, anyways tell us more about your encouter with the oe you saw and if GFE is provided as mentionned.
    When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MManour
    Thanks Montreal_monk01, it's understandable, if only agencies could stop taking everyone for a 'ride', lol, anyways tell us more about your encouter with the oe you saw and if GFE is provided as mentionned.
    No problem MManour.
    Here, I was just inputting a quick reference to her since they were asking for "SP Best Breasts", but as soon as I get some inspiration (lol) I will write something about her.
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

  12. #12
    couple : eroticisme....
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    outskirts of mtl
    Posts
    40

    36ddd

    Quote Originally Posted by montreal_monk01
    I am not good as this, but seems that DDD (as advertised by HC-Escorts) does not exist.
    It should, as you said, be 36D+
    Anyway, all I can guarantee is that they were voluptuous and had
    a nice touchy-feel
    36DDD does exist... it is F in Europe (a, b, c, d, e (DD), f (DDD).

    go to any high-end lingerie store and they will be able to confirm that 36DDD is in fact a size - rare albeit - and expensive when it comes to nice lingerei... but it is (I CAN ATTEST) a real size.

    regards,

    magasinage

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by magasinage
    36DDD does exist... it is F in Europe (a, b, c, d, e (DD), f (DDD).

    go to any high-end lingerie store and they will be able to confirm that 36DDD is in fact a size - rare albeit - and expensive when it comes to nice lingerei... but it is (I CAN ATTEST) a real size.

    regards,

    magasinage
    Thanks for the info, Magasinage.
    I am glad that it's an an effective size because I truely love it!
    PS: Yes, now I remember something like that (I guess it was discussed in a thread regarding Melissa of CD, actually).
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

  14. #14
    Non, rien de rien...
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New England, USA
    Posts
    424
    This is easy: Helene De Lasalle.

    They are just perfect in form, proportion and size.
    jackyo

  15. #15
    Just to clarify, in case there have been confusion, 36DDD and even more does exist in real life, what I meant earlier is that Christina from HC-Escorts coudnt be/have 36DDD as mentionned.
    When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •