Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Tats/piercings? Y or No?

  1. #1

    Question Tats/piercings? Y or No?

    Ok, poll: Do you guys...

    1. prefer providers with piercings and tattoos
    2. prefer providers w/o piercings and tattoos
    3. doesn’t matter either way

    Seems that some guys have an issue with it…
    Last edited by Mod 8; 04-27-2009 at 08:23 PM.

  2. #2
    very interesting subject ... but you should put the poll form.

    I found it interesting because I was not sure if I should or not go for a piercing in my tongue. I don't know if there is really a kind of pleasure for the guy when girls having a piercing there?

    Any subjection guys?

  3. #3
    as long as their not like Kat Von D and all over her body, thats not sexy in anyway at all, maybe to some ppl it is (ala, Nikki Sixx) but im sure the majority would agree that its a little overkill to get that many and still remain sexy in the eyes of most........

    if there tastefully done and professionally done then it can be very extremely sexy, especially a small tat on the ankle or a nice sized lower back tatoo......

    it's weird tho, or maybe its just me but at the same time as im saying i like a small tatoo, i love the actress Krystal Steel's large lower back tatoo, it just looks amazing on her, so a tatoo for the right girl can look amazing on one, but not the other, its hard to say






    Quote Originally Posted by Marauder69
    Ok, poll: Do you guys...

    1. prefer providers with piercings and tattoos
    2. prefer providers w/o piercings and tattoos
    3. doesn’t matter either way

    Seems that some guys have an issue with it…

  4. #4
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    As long as it stays discrete, tats or piercings, I have no problems.

    When it's impossible for the girl not to trigger a metal detector, now that's a problem. A small piercing, tongue, lips, nose, belly button, no problems.

    For tats, if it's big enough to fill my field of vision when I'm kissing in the area, it's too much. A small flower, small chinese caracters, anything discrete and easily hidden in day-to-day life, I like. There's that waitress at Cleo who is cute as hell and so sexy but, she have that full shoulder dark tatoo! I don't know what her tatoo is but, to me, it's a turn-off.

  5. #5
    For me it doesnt matter, it totally depends on the girl and if the tats suit her

    In my case strippers with lots of tats/piercings are wilder in the booth
    Stay thirsty my friends

  6. #6
    Earings & small discrete tat are okay.
    Nipple rings, labia & clit rings; they indicate sexual submissiveness to some male egoist.
    Lip, tongue, nose & eyebrow rings are gross.
    As for huge tatoos and multiple extreme piercings. That`s masochistic.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro
    very interesting subject ... but you should put the poll form.

    I found it interesting because I was not sure if I should or not go for a piercing in my tongue. I don't know if there is really a kind of pleasure for the guy when girls having a piercing there?

    Any subjection guys?
    In my personal opinion, a tattoo or a piercing is something you should do for yourself because you like it. Not for another reason and not for business purposes; though not getting one for business reasons is certainly understandable...

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  8. #8
    I really enjoy the look

    Does anyone know of SP's that are heavily inked and pierced?

  9. #9
    Given a choice I would prefer no tats and no piercings on the face. I have seen many women, however, who are still attractive despite some tats.

    Tongue piercings are way overated but you get extra marks for bravery - I mean, my god, didn't that friggin' hurt like hell ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Staub
    I really enjoy the look

    Does anyone know of SP's that are heavily inked and pierced?
    Jade ex of 7e ciel. 30 year old, very slim, brunette. Back has ink.
    Callie ex of sexy4u. 40 year old, slim, bleach blonde. Back & shoulder covered in ink.
    Pierced nipples. Summer ex of 7e ciel. Very well shaped 5 foot, cuty.
    Pierced tongue. Madison ex of sexy4u. MILF soft in the middle.
    Pierced clit hood. ex 7e ciel, Tall thin small breasted black girl or was it a tall thin small breasted white girl. I forget.

    I don' t know where they are today.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Da of the Dasein
    Posts
    1,640
    The key word in your question is "prefer". In my case, I don't prefer a girl with tats an piercings over a girl with none.

    However I must confess that sometimes tats can be sexy (it can even makes me fell hornier). Not too much, just some of them. When there's too much of them, it can even be a turn off. Take for instance, the porn actress ANDRENALYNN (even her butthole is tattoed!) or Syang, an escort in São Paulo.

    http://www.malicia.com.br/free/acomp...ow.php?id=5116
    http://www.chantily.com.br/saopaulo/...enas/syang.htm
    http://www.tropical-sex.com/index.ph...elos2&idMod=37
    http://gatas24hs.net/gatasid/detalhe....asp?codigo=27

    With girls with too much tats there's a positive point: if the session is boring you can READ her as a comic book...

    I my active life in Montreal (as an hobbyist), I was attracted to different girls with tats and peircings. I remember in particular a tall black girl (5'10'' or 5'11'') that was working (in 1999) for Les Filles de Monsieur Jacques. Her name was Savannah and she had a scorpion on her neck, a barb wire, a tribal, a clit peircing, a tongue peircing.

    Last November, I had the same urge to lay an escort with tats and peircing when I met Pâmela Venturinni. I was attracted to her because she looked wild and I could spot several tats on her body: tribal, ankle, shoulders. When I when out with her, I realized that she had many more tats that I had expected. When you pull up her hairs you can notice a big tatoo on her shoulder blade. She had also a belly button and a tongue peircing and a clit peircing.

    http://pamelaphq.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by protagoras; 03-20-2009 at 10:51 AM.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

    Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    As long as it stays discrete, tats or piercings, I have no problems.

    When it's impossible for the girl not to trigger a metal detector, now that's a problem. A small piercing, tongue, lips, nose, belly button, no problems.

    For tats, if it's big enough to fill my field of vision when I'm kissing in the area, it's too much. A small flower, small chinese caracters, anything discrete and easily hidden in day-to-day life, I like. There's that waitress at Cleo who is cute as hell and so sexy but, she have that full shoulder dark tatoo! I don't know what her tatoo is but, to me, it's a turn-off.
    Hello all,

    I love the form of a woman's body for it's own sake. That is what turns me on. Some discrete and elegant tattoos may enhance that appeal, along with "rational" piercings. But when the tattoos distract from her figure it's too much, as are piercings that interfere with pleasures. I don't mean less is better. I mean sensible and enhancing is sexxxy. This is http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ck_Tattoos.jpg sexy!

    This http://www.japanisdoomed.com/wp-cont...tendoback2.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2069/...cc04282c25.jpg is a tragedy.

    ish,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 03-20-2009 at 10:12 PM.

  13. #13
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    Merlot, I totally agree!

    What that girl's name? The one on tv "LA Ink". Beautiful woman but full of tatooes and she got a breast augmentation... 2 turn-off for the price of one in my case...

  14. #14
    Belly ring and a nice tramp stamp on the lower back like Krystal Steal is a freaakin turn on. Problem is, now every other girl has a tribal tattoo of some sort and augmentation. Cookie cutter strippers. I'm not a big fan of arm tatoos or back of the neck, it's too bikerish.

  15. #15

    Unhappy Don't like!

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot
    Hello all,

    I love the form of a woman's body for it's own sake. That is what turns me on. Some discrete and elegant tattoos may enhance that appeal, along with "rational" piercings. But when the tattoos distract form her figure it's too much, as are piercings that interfere with pleasures. I don't mean less is better. I mean sensible and enhancing is sexxxy. This is http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ck_Tattoos.jpg sexy!

    This http://www.japanisdoomed.com/wp-cont...tendoback2.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2069/...cc04282c25.jpg is a tragedy.

    ish,

    Merlot
    Pretty much says it all - esp. the part about discrete and not interfering with pleasure. Facial, nipple or genital piercings are a turn off, period.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •