Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: PSA: I am a sex worker

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116

    PSA: I am a sex worker

    http://blip.tv/file/2049608

    So what do you think?

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  2. #2
    Great! I love it. Real women.

  3. #3
    Recreational User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a house, on a street, duh.
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    http://blip.tv/file/2049608

    So what do you think?
    that's really nice. Thanks for putting a smile on my face to end the day.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

  4. #4
    I think the last one was lying about liking bacon.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    I think the last one was lying about liking bacon.
    Yeah.. she looked vegetarian.. hmmm.. ;-)
    Smile and the world will smile with you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    I think the last one was lying about liking bacon.
    The obvious comeback would be that she must like pork to be a sex worker but no one would actually stoop to say it.

    The classically trained actress gave me the creeps - she reminded me of my grade 10 history teacher.

    Nice to see something where sex workers arn't all stereotyped as crack whores.

  7. #7
    Just goes to show you that there are all sorts of people doing sex work.Even 10th Grade History teachers and vegetarian closet bacon lovers.

  8. #8

    Thumbs down Genuine is sexy!

    The genuineness is very appealing. Much more rewarding to share with a real girl whatever her idiosyncrasies. Much sexier than with the plastic Barbie
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA refugee
    Just goes to show you that there are all sorts of people doing sex work.Even 10th Grade History teachers and vegetarian closet bacon lovers.
    I can guarantee you that sex never entered my mind once during history class - she was a ball-buster that would wack the back of your heads for the slightest transgression.

    I suppose she could have made the perfect Dom for those who are into that kind of thing.

  10. #10
    North Winds Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    135
    That was special.
    Seeing these girls in a normal way is imperative to getting service providers viewed as legitimate contributors to society.
    I actually thought of sharing that I my facebook page, but I am ashamed to say I had to rethink that.
    I am not married and do not have a girlfriend, but it would still cause some serious heated conversations between myself and my female friends. Might even lose some of them that I would be dissappointed in losing. Dudes are a little more forgiving when it comes to my hobbying.
    "It is what it is."
    Wisdom of the Fortune Cookies

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nueromagus
    That was special.
    Seeing these girls in a normal way is imperative to getting service providers viewed as legitimate contributors to society.
    .
    Now what we need is video of non-sex providers showing that they are just ordinary, everyday... wives (I did say non-sex providers) who like bacon, long walks and cats with names that sound like an infection.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Now what we need is video of non-sex providers showing that they are just ordinary, everyday... wives (I did say non-sex providers) who like bacon, long walks and cats with names that sound like an infection.
    You could always post some of your home videos to give it a start...
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    You could always post some of your home videos to give it a start...
    Ouch......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •