Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is your preference when youbook a sp 1 hr or2hr6

what is your preference when youbook a sp 1 hr or2hr6

if the review of girl is above average i always book for 2hr,in that case i have the time to appreciate and relax.no rush you can talk ,taste a drink and after great sex.

My preference is not to book multiple hours with an SP I've never seen regardless of how well they've been reviewed. You never know how you will connect with an SP until you meet her.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    Thats what I say in Thailand (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    ...female
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Thats what I say in Thailand (LOL)
    That's what I say everywhere.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    That's what I say everywhere.
    Sweetwater
    It seems in Thailand it is more needed to point out a female presence.

I tell the booker that I commit to one hour, but I will probably request a second. Obviously, they realize that I am not going to ask to extend if I am not satisfied with the first and it can't but help if they tell the SP.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyhullfan View Post
    Interesting strategy. Just wondering if you've ever booked for an hour, had a great time, and tried to extend without luck, because the lady was booked?
    I am amazed of the ready availability of hot, well known SPs who provide excellent service in Montreal. Also, agencies have been known to send an SP more than an hour late to extend their preceding appointment. For those reasons, to answer your question: rarely.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    If an sp has a great reputation & i haven't seen her previously, i'll usually book her for 90 minutes (if the agency allows it & the price is reasonable). If it's a new sp that i've had on my radar & the feedback i've received is good (but not great), then i'll usually book for one hour, which for me is plenty of time to enjoy myself.

I have booked for 90 minutes (and the rare time more) with some repeats, but that's because i knew ahead of time i'd have a great time & i actually enjoyed spending time with the girl for many reasons other than just sex. And considering i now only travel to Mtl during the summer/fall season, i try to make the most out of every encounter.

In the past, when i used to travel to Mtl on a monthly basis, one hour encounters were the norm & were also quite numerous. Quantity over quality (or all of the above) was my motto back in the day.

i don t known a lot of agency where you can book for 90 minutes.Do you have some names?

There's at least XXXtase, Montreal sex city and Satin dreamz that offer add half hour in their rates.. so i guess they offer 90mins sessions
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel View Post
    There's at least XXXtase, Montreal sex city and Satin dreamz that offer add half hour in their rates.. so i guess they offer 90mins sessions
    True. I've also done 90 minutes with many others, including GOF, Devilish, Asservissante, Eleganza, etc.

When a neaby agency went from charging the same rate for half an hour that they charged for a full hour, I gave it a shot for half an hour. Talk about pressure to get it up, but I will say that there is something very sexy about really getting down to "business" within a few minutes instead of pretending it is a date or seduction.

Quote Originally Posted by wasisname View Post
    It seems in Thailand it is more needed to point out a female presence.
    Okay. Sorry. Never been to Thailand and never thought about that. My bad.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Sometimes 90 mins, sometimes 2 hrs, never just 1 hr. How much can you do in in one hour? Answer: not enough (or at least not enough times!)

Most of the agencies I've used allow 90-min booking. Not all, but most. It's worth asking.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Paul View Post
    Sometimes 90 mins, sometimes 2 hrs, never just 1 hr. How much can you do in in one hour?
    Speaking for myself, i can do PLENTY in one hour. And rarely does a lady leave disappointed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast