Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be warned about merb !!!!!!!

Be warned about merb !!!!!!!

Just to let you all know, if you put in a not too stellar review about a SP/MP the person can get your info from someone on this board.
    I made a comment about a SP which was true just checking to see if anyone else noticed. I used to have a communication with her ( texting ) which she always responed to very fast.
    Shortly after the review no reply to the text. She had no idea what my handle was, for sure. When confronted I was told she knew it was me who gave the review.
    My name is the same as the e-mail address. She only knew my name. Only people who know that is the MERB people.
    Beware what you write.
    Guessing I am banned but was not planning to use this site anymore.

Hi guy

I don't know why we would ban you. You did nothing wrong.

You have to realize, the girls are street-smart. It's often easy for them to figure-out who is who with reviews. This is why some reviewers wait at least 1 week before posting and are careful not to be too descriptive.

I checked your posting history and, unless you have a duplicate handle, I can't find any recent review from you who could trigger such reaction. What's happening? The only recent post is the thread I just deleted where you were using MERB as your personal message board.

The info members are giving us when they register is confidential and MERB doesn't share it with anybody unless legal reasons justified by a search warrant.

Respect & Honour
    If you are thinking that the Mods or administrators give away our email addresses to SPs, then I think you need a lot more "evidence" than some girl figuring out a particular review was written by you. There seem to be accusations thrown at the Mods and administrators quite often, accusing them of all sorts of things, from giving away personal info, deleting negative reviews on orders from advertisers and even shilling for SPs. They can defend themselves, but I think it's pretty ridiculous and also irresponsible to throw out accusations like they are facts without providing any concrete proof. So I don't think it is right to suggest MERB is giving away personal info to SPs, when it is pretty obvious that they are not. Saying an SP figured out who you are from a review IS NOT proof!

At the same time, what is the big deal if an SP knows that you wrote a review? The way my reviews are detailed and how I write them, within a few days of an encounter, is a dead giveaway of my identity. For the most part, the girls are cool with the review writing as long as you speak the truth and write them in a respectful way. Although, some aren't thrilled with the amount of detail in which I write, which I can totally understand. They understand it's part of the business and the ones who get a lot of business because of postive ones really love them.

Quote Originally Posted by 420Guy View Post
    Beware what you write.
    Yep, don't make it too obvious who is writing the review.
    The girls have plenty of clues to identify you from your review alone, no need to accuse MERB admins.

It is very easy to accuse the mods or anyone else when something like this happens, especially when you do not have to prove it. We have been accused of protecting posters, protecting advertisers, protecting shills, writing shill reviews, censoring reviews and other posts, deleting posts when it turns out that they were deleted by the members themselves...did I forget anything? You name it and we have been accused of it.

Unfortunately for the accusers, not once has anyone actually been able to come up with any valid reason why we would do any one of those things or any proof that they were done. Just one time I would like someone to at least try to back up their claim with some kind of theory as to what our motive would be and some proof to back it up would be nice. While such accusations used to really get me angry at times, they now make me shake my head in disbelief and in some cases burst out in laughter at the utter ridiculousness of them.

M8, it's clear: We're protecting agencies, shills and writing fake reviews under our dozens of handles because we're paid thousand of dollars by agencies every week and have all the girls we want for free. Not one girl in Montreal can work without approval, from the lowest street junkies to the highest indies, so, they must be nice to us or we'll ruin them!

I don't know about you but I also sell info about members to some obscure religious group from Madagascar, who adore a God that reincarnated as a tiny chameleon.

LOL!!!! Saturday fun pause!

And they say we do not have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    M8, it's clear: We're protecting agencies, shills and writing fake reviews under our dozens of handles because we're paid thousand of dollars by agencies every week and have all the girls we want for free. Not one girl in Montreal can work without approval, from the lowest street junkies to the highest indies, so, they must be nice to us or we'll ruin them!

I don't know about you but I also sell info about members to some obscure religious group from Madagascar, who adore a God that reincarnated as a tiny chameleon.
    I want to be a MOD !
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

How do you think we felt when we believed all the rumors and then became mods for the perks and found out there weren't any? And people wonder why we get pissed off sometimes?

Just to let you all know, if you put in a not too stellar review about a SP/MP the person can get your info from someone on this board.
    I made a comment about a SP which was true just checking to see if anyone else noticed. I used to have a communication with her ( texting ) which she always responed to very fast.
    Shortly after the review no reply to the text. She had no idea what my handle was, for sure. When confronted I was told she knew it was me who gave the review.
    My name is the same as the e-mail address. She only knew my name. Only people who know that is the MERB people.
    Beware what you write.
    Just wondering, but why would you go see a 2nd time a SP/MP that you didn't write a not too stellar review about? Surely you knew the 1st time wasn't too great...

- CWipes

I think you need to lay off the 420...Guy
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

I once posted on Merb. The next day I got crabs, and worse my crabs had space herpes.

the last of the mohicans
    420 guy.. Last time i checked my intel, there were 12,672 girls on the island on montreal working in the business.
    Why sweat one? Cross her off, and move down the list.
    Keep your personal email, and board/sex/anything else email seperate.
    You also should have 2 phones, and a laptop.
    Being involved in this hobby is like being a spy.

Do you really think merb is giving away your info?..
    Do you realize the legal implications if that were found to be true..?
    Would they risk the safety, and reputation of the board just to be in a sex providers good graces..?, i sincerely hope not.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Banned
    Hmmm,

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    No wonder I keep getting spam solicitations preaching..."The Word of Sparky" and discounts to have my tail waxed.

Beware what you write.
    So you are saying you never made the same references texting that you made in your review. I have the feeling you gave yourself away with some particular detail(s) she remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by ManApart View Post
    I think it's pretty ridiculous and also irresponsible to throw out accusations like they are facts without providing any concrete proof. So I don't think it is right to suggest MERB is giving away personal info to SPs, when it is pretty obvious that they are not. Saying an SP figured out who you are from a review IS NOT proof!
    420Guy gives no hint of what tipped her off, then somehow it's all the mods fault and that they gave away his email? This smelled fishy as soon as I saw it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by ManApart View Post
    At the same time, what is the big deal if an SP knows that you wrote a review? The way my reviews are detailed and how I write them, within a few days of an encounter, is a dead giveaway of my identity.
    Yeah, I don't get this either. I don't know why someone seems so worried about having to man-up about owning his review that he has to see some conspiracy when the girl figures out it was him. If the review is truthful why worry. It's not like a great relationship broke up because of it.

pfffssst,

Merlot

the person can get your info from someone on this board.
    I always make sure they can identify me. The mods hate when I do that because they lose all that extra profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    Being involved in this hobby is like being a spy.
    Groovy, baby! Yeah!!!
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast