Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate yourself as a client!

Rate yourself as a client!

Just like you rate SPs. Let's see if some of you still hand out those "9" "10" "Perfect!!" now. I'll start off.

Face: 7.5/10 - I'm handsome and been told so many times I look good (no not just by SPs lol)
    Body: 7.5/10 - I workout and in good shape
    Service: 6/10 - I never DATY or DFK with an SP for personal reasons!
    Attitude: 9/10 - I believe I'm very respectful and nice and have been told so by SPs on many occasions.

OK for what it's worth. I'm (for sure) not the best judge
    Face: 7.5 - Everybody tell me that I look much younger
    Body: 6 - Hairy, musclar, but everything extra concentrated in the belly.
    Service: 9 - Been told that I have soft hands. No rought stuff.
    Attitude: 9 - always smilly. I like to put the girl in a good mood. No stress.

Will girls have the guts to rate us?

We usually see our own selves in a different light than everyone else. But here we go.

Face: 7/10 Every SP says I'm younger than I really am so I just play along
    Body: 8/10 No tatoos, well groomed, in shape with love handles
    Service: 8/10 Soft, sensual, great DATY, very attentive to SPs needs, definate turned on by foot play
    Attitude: 9/10 Very respectful, guy next door, SPs feel comfortable in my presence

Overall, definate repeat, not too demanding, clean, will get better with more sessions
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

10/10

all the girls end up falling in love with me

10/10! LMFAO Bullshit, Snoodle. TheDon's first line says it best.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

I never give numbers but I will say that I'm simply the best client I have ever known. Not the hottest to look at maybe, but amazing attitude and service. Punctual, funny, polite, gentle and cuddly. Quite easy to please and reasonnable in his fantasies. Likes to take it easy and give massages afterwards and never asks for a 3rd SOG with 6 min left on the clock. On the downside, a bit hard to book because not available often, but well worth the effort. Take good care of him ladies, he's a gem!
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Lily from Montreal
    For your rate to look accurate from a lady perspective you should reverse the order:attitude and service then body and face,
    you guys puts look first but for a girl it is irrelevant, I would not even put it as such but they would be a'' take good care of himself ''section...just a thought... loll

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    For your rate to look accurate from a lady perspective you should reverse the order:attitude and service then body and face,
    you guys puts look first but for a girl it is irrelevant, I would not even put it as such but they would be a'' take good care of himself ''section...just a thought... loll
    That is one of the most interesting and perceptive things I have read on MERB. For women, as long as the man is clean, healthy, and takes care of himself, looks are relatively unimportant. But, Lily, would the same hold in your private life? If you were choosing a romantic partner, where on the list would you place looks?

sinbad

Banned
    I rate myself at $180-250/hour (at the paying end of course) + good hygiene, good attitude and not overweight complexion. Do not full yourself as the rest is important only to your girlfriends if even…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snoodle View Post
    10/10

all the girls end up falling in love with me
    Hey Snoodle if you are so proud of yourself you should ask girls for a complete fee waiver or for a considerable discount based on your looks. If you can get it in a regular basis than you are probably correct…

i prefer to rate sp i can rate mysefl.

Quote Originally Posted by santa-fe View Post
    Hey Snoodle if you are so proud of yourself you should ask girls for a complete fee waiver or for a considerable discount based on your looks. If you can get it in a regular basis than you are probably correct…
    i shit you not ! lol

this thread is hilarious...well done.

Hmmm... somewhere between 7/10 and 10/10 I guess because they always give me their personal contact info after so they can freelance ;-)

Wow, with all the Don Juan's and GQ models on this board I'm shocked that any of you Romeo's pay to get laid!! Haha. Would love to see what the ladies would actually rate the men of Merb.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast