Thread: Prostitutes charging themselves

Prostitutes charging themselves

Here's a theoretical question - let's say you're a prostitute and you're lying alone in your bed at night about to go to sleep and you decide to masturbate under the sheets. How much do you charge yourself for this sexual service? Do you give yourself a discount? Do you have to get up and take the money out of your purse and put it in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Not-a-Homo
    Here's a theoretical question - let's say you're a prostitute and you're lying alone in your bed at night about to go to sleep and you decide to masturbate under the sheets. How much do you charge yourself for this sexual service? Do you give yourself a discount? Do you have to get up and take the money out of your purse and put it in your pocket?
    great thread, too much time on your hands???

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by SMACK APPEAL
    here is a theoretical question for you. Lets say your downtown on St-Catherine street and you see this real sexy woman, it gets you horny so you decide to pull your dick out and jerk off...Are you required to pay a donation?

SA
    If you jerked off while reading somebody else's issues of Playboy 50,000 times in your youth, is the designation of Hugh Hefner as a beneficiary of your will mandatory?

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-a-Homo
    Here's a theoretical question - let's say you're a prostitute and you're lying alone in your bed at night about to go to sleep and you decide to masturbate under the sheets. How much do you charge yourself for this sexual service?
    Should she think of giving some of the money back to the customer she was fantasizing about???
    fml

How much would a SP charge to have sex in all the positions and in about the same time (10 seconds) as illustrated in Smack Appeal's signature?

Do you give yourself a discount?
    as a matter of fact, yes, a five-finger discount!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

once...

once an sp told me thats she though
    of me while masturbating, should i charge her now???

I often give to my favorite SP the name of web site where the xxx movies is free for her use with her vibrator and she never give me discount and i always pay her the full charge, and i have to make her come 4 times with my DATY every time i see her
    Hemoglobule