MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

Ask us anything part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

horus2023

Member
May 19, 2023
65
66
18
59
The more AI becomes advanced the more human interactions will erode...

Valentina, you've hit the nail on the head. I can't dirty talk for the life of me but I like hearing it, especially in duos.

Valentina, you've hit the nail on the head. I can't dirty talk for the life of me but I like hearing it, especially in duos.
I am sure you can. When you are with the right person or mood. Talking dirty is not just saying...Baby I want to put my D in your P ! But more like, close your eyes and run your right hand slowly inside your thigh while the other is slowly playing with your erect nipple , as if i am there kissing blah blah...... you have to have some vocabulary and feel what you want to do. As, the other is probably on speaker and busy with their hands...
BUT if the duo sound like Gilbert Gottfried or Fran Drescher than you will need a toy!
 

Attachments

  • EfJbJIzXsAALcBS.jpg
    EfJbJIzXsAALcBS.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 1006445c2c20505133defdf0dea64024.jpg
    1006445c2c20505133defdf0dea64024.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 138

FlowerHelmet

New Member
Nov 16, 2020
19
12
3
How are condom BJ from a SP point of view?

Does it taste bad or is the rubber texture akward?

Maybe its the opposite and its better?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HoeNoMo

HoeNoMo

MileageMaxxed
Sep 28, 2023
1,041
2,695
113
Uranus
watchbutdonotlearn.github.io
How are condom BJ from a SP point of view?

Does it taste bad or is the rubber texture akward?

Maybe its the opposite and its better?

Honestly, I prefer no condom because yes the smell and texture is not “natural”.

When I first started doing CBJ I was a bit turned off. I would gag but now I’m used to it even if 98% of the time it’s BBBJ.

Sometimes, let's say we’re switching between penetration and back to BBBJ. The condom comes off, I will get a warm cloth and rinse the peesh because the smell gets to me.

The usual comments are - “Oh god. I can just picture this without the condom”. It’s kind of hot because it’s like a mindfuck for the guy & I really LOVE when guys are sexually frustrated / teased. Also it’s nice to have a sense of extra protection.

Catch22s I suppose haha!
You can never be too safe ❤️
 

CuriousGent

Active Member
Oct 2, 2023
128
189
43
Honestly, I prefer no condom because yes the smell and texture is not “natural”.

When I first started doing CBJ I was a bit turned off. I would gag but now I’m used to it even if 98% of the time it’s BBBJ.

Sometimes, let's say we’re switching between penetration and back to BBBJ. The condom comes off, I will get a warm cloth and rinse the peesh because the smell gets to me.

The usual comments are - “Oh god. I can just picture this without the condom”. It’s kind of hot because it’s like a mindfuck for the guy & I really LOVE when guys are sexually frustrated / teased. Also it’s nice to have a sense of extra protection.

Catch22s I suppose haha!
You can never be too safe ❤️
What about flavoured condoms? is the taste better or worse? sometimes the artificial flavour can make tastes seem worse?
 

horus2023

Member
May 19, 2023
65
66
18
59
It doesn’t change much for me because I know it’s not the real deal. If anything The chemical taste makes it worse. It wears off too.
Valentina Talking about flavors...how do you feel about a person using, for example a popsicle to carress your breasts or lips? or You having a licking of the popsicle before licking his d....I am not talking about cucumbers and all that...
 

HoeNoMo

MileageMaxxed
Sep 28, 2023
1,041
2,695
113
Uranus
watchbutdonotlearn.github.io
Valentina Talking about flavors...how do you feel about a person using, for example a popsicle to carress your breasts or lips? or You having a licking of the popsicle before licking his d....I am not talking about cucumbers and all that...
Anything sugary, messy & sticky really makes me uneasy.
Especially if the guy has something that will upset my pp while doing the act.
I don’t mean to sound difficult - but these are all things that I consider when knowing that there will be lots of switcharoos during the session.
Popsicles no, ice yes. I try to find alternatives let’s say.
 

Hemme

Well-Known Member
Dec 3, 2022
548
563
93
Anything sugary, messy & sticky really makes me uneasy.
Especially if the guy has something that will upset my pp while doing the act.
I don’t mean to sound difficult - but these are all things that I consider when knowing that there will be lots of switcharoos during the session.
Popsicles no, ice yes. I try to find alternatives let’s say.
Unwrapped Mister Freeze . Way to go!
 

horus2023

Member
May 19, 2023
65
66
18
59
Anything sugary, messy & sticky really makes me uneasy.
Especially if the guy has something that will upset my pp while doing the act.
I don’t mean to sound difficult - but these are all things that I consider when knowing that there will be lots of switcharoos during the session.
Popsicles no, ice yes. I try to find alternatives let’s sa

Anything sugary, messy & sticky really makes me uneasy.
Especially if the guy has something that will upset my pp while doing the act.
I don’t mean to sound difficult - but these are all things that I consider when knowing that there will be lots of switcharoos during the session.
Popsicles no, ice yes. I try to find alternatives let’s say.
oh no not difficult at all, and i completely agree!! I am a very tactile person and sticky fingers are no fun for anybody!
 

Rebaynia

Well-Known Member
Oct 7, 2022
1,188
2,972
113
43
Montreal
www.rebaynia.com
How are condom BJ from a SP point of view?

Does it taste bad or is the rubber texture akward?

Maybe its the opposite and its better?
I prefer with a condom as I have an aversion to cum, precum or cum makes me gag, and has in the past made me sick. Without a condom, I am reserved, and have a kleenex in hand to wipe away any drips that may form. With a condom my fear and distaste of tasting it is gone, so I can go at it full force. I am picky about what brand condoms I use, as taste and smell is a thing, and I don't want it to intetact with my own biochemistry. And also use a flavored lube so if mid way in things it's more of a treat as most lubes are just plain and greesy flavor and feel. It's more plesant also to do bj to start round 2 when he tastes and smells like candy.

Everyone is different. I tend to like the less popular option.
 

Hemme

Well-Known Member
Dec 3, 2022
548
563
93
Je me demande pour quelle raison il y aurait une surcharge. Est-ce qu'on te l'a demandé, et y avait-il une raison attachée? Je suis curieuse. Je n'accepte personnellement aucun, aucun transfer Interac, je ne verrais aucune raison d'ajouter un frais.
Hi Baby, my price is: ☺️140$/15mins 160$/30mins 190$/45mins 220$/60 mins. 380$/90 mins 440$/2 hours ,Dongguan style 60mins 360$,Four hands for double pricecash only ☺️if e-transfer 15% plus ,Thank you ❤️

Aucune raison donnee, j ai pas demande.
J ai paye comptant
 

Giselle Montreal

Well-Known Member
Sep 28, 2014
1,312
3,902
113
www.gisellemille.com
Hi Baby, my price is: ☺️140$/15mins 160$/30mins 190$/45mins 220$/60 mins. 380$/90 mins 440$/2 hours ,Dongguan style 60mins 360$,Four hands for double pricecash only ☺️if e-transfer 15% plus ,Thank you ❤️

Aucune raison donnee, j ai pas demande.
J ai paye comptant
Ah, peut-être pour couvrir les taxes de ventes comme c'est un montant qui entre dans le compte de banque. Si elle ne déclare pas, peut-être pour dissuader. J'avais jamais vu ça!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison