Thread: Is this preference or racism (No black guys to no black people

Is this preference or racism (No black guys to no black people

Here is interesting video from Toronto trannys talking about black people. When does it turn from preference to racism?

https://vid.me/JvRt

Hi. Your question is illogical. Preference itself is racism by definition, assuming you meant preference for or against a particular race.

racism:
    a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Considering its more common and misunderstood usage with implications of unethical inequality, I'd say preference becomes racism at the point when someone has a political advantage in calling it as such.

"Toronto trannys"

LOL! Somebody just outed himself....
    Liberals have destroyed both the US and Canada.

Not sure how many different threads are already about this. This horse has been beaten to death already. ( western saying )
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Not sure how many different threads are already about this. This horse has been beaten to death already. ( western saying )
    Yawn....yep a dead horse on nearly every SP/client site I've been on. Too many fish in the sea for me as a potential client to worry about it...let people know up front and go from there...

I like black sp's.

I also like white sp's.

And asian and arabic sp's.

I can't wait to spend more time with spanish sp's.

.... mmmm sp's!

LOL!

In Ft.McMurray the amount of SP's who will not see black or brown clients is huge, they post in in the ads and that is about it.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I was surfing Seeking Arrangement today, and I came across a lady whose profile had a signature of "I like my coffee white." Does anyone know what this means? I am a white guy, and I am really just curious if this is some urban expression for saying "white guys only." She did not address racial preferences in the rest of her profile. And she also wasn't hot to me, so I was just curious about WTF she means.

Quote Originally Posted by PopeDover View Post
    Hi. Your question is illogical. Preference itself is racism by definition, assuming you meant preference for or against a particular race.
    Nah. His question makes sense actually. Compare and ponder:

She, as a human being, doesn't prefer blacks

She, as a business which provides a service, refuses business from blacks