Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check out how insecure I am

check out how insecure I am

saw an SP. She kept on saying "wow, it's HUGE!" and I was like "year right, sure, you are a TERRIBLE liar" and she kept on insisting, and did they you are so cute, great smile, great body, baby face, look 6 years younger than my age. i've heard this stuff from various women, some of them non SPs (my dental assistant would tell me that she wants her kids to have my eyes), so I usually think people are BSing me unless they have nothing to gain,, but then I called out my last gf on it, first time we had sex, she said "it's so big!" and I said to her "yeah, right" and she says "okay, I know guys just like to hear that...

It still kinda felt good to hear it. Wow, I have to really work on myself to get girls to take me seriously one day.

Believable ?

You seem to like so much to draw attention to how insecure you are - this is your second thread on the subject.

A bit thin?

C'mon Gameless. This is wearing a bit thin. The Guys and girls have been great about trying to help you out. But if all you want is attention you will find that this will dry up in short order.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Name Retired.

Old Tactic???

Hello Gamelessdork,

Ok my friend. I don't see a worthy point to this thread so far, except that it seems like someone is trying to advertise his timber is taller than most. This kind of thing might get someone some interest among horny non-SPs, but I doubt there are any discounts in your future as a hobbyist because of size whatever the truth. But have fun with this "information" and whatever it does for you.

Go for it,

Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 10-16-2006 at 08:04 PM.

You won't get any good sympathy for having a huge pecker and no one will say, "wow maybe it is big".

But I like to tell girls I have a small pecker... which... is true... but they like to lie and make me feel better. So if you want, you should start telling the girls you have a small one and you'll feel better hearing it from them, than from us guys.

Name Retired.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    On your other thread a very wise member posted:

My mind is far from being made up, but from the beginning a small voice has been questioning the sincerity of gamelessdork .....

He seems to have far more energy to share his hopelessness then most hopeless people....

In a way it would be good if he was having us on... then he wouldn't have the problems he is describing....

On the other hand, if he is having us on, it is sad... lots of decent people, who have gone out of their way to help, are being mocked....

Any thoughts on this?

My mind is closer to being made up....
    Hello Dee,

One has to wonder about the real deal here. It just doesn't seem possible that this out-pouring is 100% sincere. I am sorry if I am wrong. But I hope this isn't somebody's sort of game.

wondering,

Korbel

Hey Gameless the buzzer just sounded and it's game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hello Gamelessdork,

Ok my friend. I don't see a worthy point to this thread so far, except that it seems like someone is trying to advertise his timber is taller than most. This kind of thing might get someone some interest among horny non-SPs, but I doubt there are any discounts in your future as a hobbyist because of size whatever the truth. But have fun with this "information" and whatever it does for you.

Go for it,

Korbel
    It's not taller, at all. I've actually had my last pseudo "girlfriend" make fun of mine before.... I just can't believe an SP would just tell such a blatant, blatant lie. I would crack up when she said it, and I was like "please... come on". Kinda like how I overheard at a strip club (the one time I went) some really really obese guy having a stripper sit on his lap and she was telling him how she thought he was so cute or something like that. it was sad.

Name Retired.

Lies...Emma of FKS and others.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelessdork
    It's not taller, at all. I've actually had my last pseudo "girlfriend" make fun of mine before.... I just can't believe an SP would just tell such a blatant, blatant lie. I would crack up when she said it, and I was like "please... come on". Kinda like how I overheard at a strip club (the one time I went) some really really obese guy having a stripper sit on his lap and she was telling him how she thought he was so cute or something like that. it was sad.
    Hello Gamelessdork,

I've been told...your cock is so big a number of times by SPs. Uh huh...can you say...give me a big tip please.

Emma of FKS once told me I gave her 5 orgasms during our meeting. WOW...I didn't know I was that good. What a neat number. YEAH RIGHT!!! Maybe if she had said 5 1/2 I might have believed her...lol. I don't know why she felt it was necessary to say that except to keep the customer happy. I had a great time anyway. But remember it is business at least 95% of the time. Just enjoy yourself. There's a point where it's too big and you are better off dating the Chunnel anyway...lol.

regards,

Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 10-16-2006 at 10:58 PM.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by gamelessdork
    Kinda like how I overheard at a strip club (the one time I went) some really really obese guy having a stripper sit on his lap and she was telling him how she thought he was so cute or something like that. it was sad.
    It's no wonder since it's part of their job to make you feel good and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    It's no wonder since it's part of their job to make you feel good and appreciated.
    Duh.........

proud infidel
    Esco, have you been following the thread? Yes, I'm stating the obvious, but that's only because the thread starter seemed confused over that very issue.

Interesting Web Site

For guys who are afraid that they dont measure up.

http://www.erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    Esco, have you been following the thread? Yes, I'm stating the obvious, but that's only because the thread starter seemed confused over that very issue.
    FL, I wasnt being sarcastic towards you, I was merely accentuating what you said.

For those who believe what SPs say... They have never been to an asian country before....

In asia.... every... EVERYYYYY woman calls you by, "hey handsome, come over here, come look at this, come buy this".

Or... "Wow... you're so big for an asian guy!! Most other asian ppl here are so small! You guys must be eating/drinking somethnig different in Canada for it to be so HUGEEE!!"

Or... "Wow, your body feels so good against mine, you must go to the gym a lot or do a lot of sports right? I love your body, its so nice and thick and athletic, feels so manly!"

Or... "I'm so shy because you're so good looking... i'm not used to seeing guys that are as good looking as you usually..."

So... yes, those were lines i've heard 12374981734712 times and its getting so tiring that i just tell them to shut up with their lines and that i feel better if they used their mouths for sucking instead of flattering.

So... for those that think SPs are really flattering you, get a life. It's their job, and if they make you feel nice just for that half a second, they did a good job. But for ppl like me, I just ignore the flattery cause if they flatter you that much, it usually means they want something more out of it, in this case $$$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast