Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Do You Ever Get Caught Up In Moment

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253

    Do You Ever Get Caught Up In Moment

    and do something you usually don`t do with an SP.

    When I first started seeing SPs I always made sure that the BJ was covered. But on occasion I`d get caught up in the moment and just let her go on me.

    Another time the session started off with the SP straddling me and making out with me. I usually don`t make out with SPs but the moment felt so good I just let it be.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  2. #2
    I know what you mean. I even started offering SPs wine and chocolates. Its a slippery slope...

  3. #3
    Sp or regular date, i always offer a lady wine or whatever i have....... is this not normal? just wondering




    Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone
    I know what you mean. I even started offering SPs wine and chocolates. Its a slippery slope...

  4. #4

    Thumbs down Whhhoooaa!

    Phew! And here I thought I was weird. Thanks guys for bringing this out into the open. The loneliness born of keeping this inside made me very sad at times. I realize it just may require therapy if I am ever to become a useful contributing member of society again but you have given me the courage to take the first step.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  5. #5
    hey when a silly thread comes along, sometimes is best to just add to silliness...... bwwwwahahahaha!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx
    Sp or regular date, i always offer a lady wine or whatever i have....... is this not normal? just wondering
    Well, when you go out and you meet a girl that interests you its normal to give her wine, chocolate or anything you have.... you want a good relatonship (maybe a long term relationship) so you will offer all you want to please her and hope to be with her.... that is NORMAL. But, when you call an SP, be realist. Do you call the SP just to talk to her? No. Do you call her just to hang out and even get a relationship with her? No. Why do you call her? Because you want sex with a good looking girl, without having to flirt and all these things to "get-the-girl-in-your-bed". So why to give wine and things like this to someone that is there only to have sex with you (and she is not there to have sex with you because she likes you like a date, but because you pay her...) so.... all this things like wine, chocolate, gift, flowers..... Dammit! Who cares? Even the SP don't care about it! Yes, she will "tell you that she appreciate it and that you are a good man.." but that is a part of the game... So its not anormal, but....its something I think you should never think about with an SP. Like I said, be realist. She want your money and you want her body. that's it... Enjoy your time..
    Last edited by Dragonatic; 04-05-2009 at 02:03 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic
    Well, when you go out and you meet a girl that interests you its normal to give her wine, chocolate or anything you have.... you want a good relatonship (maybe a long term relationship) so you will offer all you want to please her and hope to be with her.... that is NORMAL. But, when you call an SP, be realist. Do you call the SP just to talk to her? No. Do you call her just to hang out and even get a relationship with her? No. Why do you call her? Because you want sex with a good looking girl, without having to flirt and all these things to "get-the-girl-in-your-bed". So why to give wine and things like this to someone that is there only to have sex with you (and she is not there to have sex with you because she likes you like a date, but because you pay her...) so.... all this things like wine, chocolate, gift, flowers..... Dammit! Who cares? Even the SP don't care about it! Yes, she will "tell you that she appreciate it and that you are a good man.." but that is a part of the game... So its not anormal, but....its something I think you should never think about with an SP. Like I said, be realist. She want your money and you want her body. that's it... Enjoy your time..
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

    Most SPs DO appreciate those little attentions (wine, small gifts, nice music playing, etc). Before being escorts, we are WOMEN and like to be treated as such.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

    Most SPs DO appreciate those little attentions (wine, small gifts, nice music playing, etc). Before being escorts, we are WOMEN and like to be treated as such.
    Yes, you are woman. If I meet a WOMAN, sure I'll give a gift... I like to please womans. But when I call an SP for sex and I know after the hour she will leave and never think of me anymore, she will have others client and i'm gonna be just another wallet for her since its not a date but a SEX MERCHAND (I pay for sex with her, NOTHING else..) why bother with gift? This will lead me nowhere else......

  9. #9

    Talking Lighten up?

    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

    Most SPs DO appreciate those little attentions (wine, small gifts, nice music playing, etc). Before being escorts, we are WOMEN and like to be treated as such.
    I think the whole thrust of this thread went right over his head. Obviously TD started out with a bit of tongue-in-cheek silliness and the rest of us picked up on it. C'mon Dragonatic, lighten up!

    And yes LF many of us still believe that it is an experience to be shared. As far as I am concerned clients and SP's who simply think of the other as a means to an end are to be avoided on both sides. But hey! That's just me. What do I know?
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  10. #10
    I was simply telling my vision of meeting an SP. Since there is nothing that will happen after the Sex period with the SP (when its done she leave and bye bye, she go on another client) I dont see me getting caught up and give gifts.....

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    950
    Yes, SP's are women first and foremost, but I tend to agree with what Dragonatic is saying, to a point. I have always offered a drink, time to get to know each other, music playing in the background etc. But realistically your paying for a service. If some of us want to give gifts of chocolates or flowers thats all good, but that's not something that should be frowned upon if a client doesn't want to offer those gifts. As far as the point of this thread, yes, I have certainly gotten very much into an SP and have forgotten that she was there only for the hour. I have remained friendly with some girls that I have connected with in the past and continue to treat them all like ladies. But at the end of the day, she is there for the money, and we are interested in her for the service.

  12. #12
    I did mention gifts but I was thinking more about the "ambiance" setting which includes wine, a bite to eat, music, etc.

    Even though I don't agree, I can understand guys not seeing the point of bringing gifts... But if you can't get how it will most probably be to your advantage to make your partner feel comfortable (whether you are paying her or not) by offering her a drink, chatting a bit with her, etc... You have a looong way to go before understanding women in general!

    Dragon, nothing against you but your post sounds like you are forgetting that SPs are human being too.

    And RG, I love this quote, I couldn't agree more:

    As far as I am concerned clients and SP's who simply think of the other as a means to an end are to be avoided on both sides.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    225

    Understanding women in general?

    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme
    ...it will most probably be to your advantage to make your partner feel comfortable (whether you are paying her or not) by offering her a drink, chatting a bit with her, etc... You have a looong way to go before understanding women in general!
    I don't know man, it sounds crazy but it just might work. I'm going to have to try this "drink-chat-comfy" strategy sometime that La Femme gave. Reading between the lines, and I could be wrong here, it might also be inferred that women might actually like men...maybe even some of their husbands...is that right?
    Making hot sweet love to all your beautiful women

  14. #14
    Maybe there is more that we want than just sex, everyones different, where you might want only stimulation of your head below, maybe others want the head above stimulated also ..... sex is not just about getting off, maybe for you and others, yes, thats all it is, but for others its also about stimulation of the mind body and soul, even if its only for a couple hours , its still a "high"....... and myabe im just a gentleman to offer wine or anything to drink or eat, its called being a gentleman and a good hearted person i guess..... maybe i'm in the wrong "game" here if everyone should be cold , rude, and closed minded that these women have feelings also




    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic
    Well, when you go out and you meet a girl that interests you its normal to give her wine, chocolate or anything you have.... you want a good relatonship (maybe a long term relationship) so you will offer all you want to please her and hope to be with her.... that is NORMAL. But, when you call an SP, be realist. Do you call the SP just to talk to her? No. Do you call her just to hang out and even get a relationship with her? No. Why do you call her? Because you want sex with a good looking girl, without having to flirt and all these things to "get-the-girl-in-your-bed". So why to give wine and things like this to someone that is there only to have sex with you (and she is not there to have sex with you because she likes you like a date, but because you pay her...) so.... all this things like wine, chocolate, gift, flowers..... Dammit! Who cares? Even the SP don't care about it! Yes, she will "tell you that she appreciate it and that you are a good man.." but that is a part of the game... So its not anormal, but....its something I think you should never think about with an SP. Like I said, be realist. She want your money and you want her body. that's it... Enjoy your time..

  15. #15
    see, exactly my point!.....



    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

    Most SPs DO appreciate those little attentions (wine, small gifts, nice music playing, etc). Before being escorts, we are WOMEN and like to be treated as such.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •