Hi Luna
I said some people miss out. It didn't mean all do. I apologized if I didn't word it properly.
What you say is 100% accurate. Merb is the last place to go for a relationship. LOL.
But, to work on what you said, some girls do only date rich men, and will never had any other type of relationship. That was kinda my point. Hopefully it makes sense.
Cheers
Yes, some women only date rich men, but how many women have you met who have told you that, in your personal life? I mostly see that on TV. Maybe we are just part of different social classes and meet different people.. but from my perspective rich men are not that common. It's also a cliche that a beautiful woman can just get whatever she wants. I think I'm not bad looking, and I don't get any free passes in life.




