Montreal Escorts

Ask us anything part 3

joe011989

New Member
Jun 24, 2026
7
7
3
37
So i got a little conumdrum, like pretty much any women would say that I am well endowed, i took it as flattery and no more. Now after 5+ encounters and the same comment were said and i realise that maybe i should look at/for someone with a preference for bigger equipment and can handle it. How can i ask/ find out wich provider to talk to?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LC18

twenty4seven

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2025
546
1,081
93
So i got a little conumdrum, like pretty much any women would say that I am well endowed, i took it as flattery and no more. Now after 5+ encounters and the same comment were said and i realise that maybe i should look at/for someone with a preference for bigger equipment and can handle it. How can i ask/ find out wich provider to talk to?
Just Google "big vaginas near me"
 

twenty4seven

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2025
546
1,081
93
it was a great idea, got your mom's number... guess see you at christmas XD
Seriously tho, it was a silly question. You might be able to find some rando who posts about liking big dick but generally that's not a draw for most providers. Almost every sp can handle your 'bigger equipment' as long as you aren't jackhammering like a Montreal construction crew in the summer. Just figure out how to use it right.

My mom will appreciate the effort.
 

LarsMTL

New Member
Jan 3, 2026
4
2
3
40
Any recommendation for thick latina/columbian masseuse downtown Montreal? Name/place would be helpful, thanks!
 
Jul 21, 2025
37
22
8
27
Whats the most gap age you had between you and your clients ? (idk if it’s the right word you would use)
Milf SPs have you ever feel uncomfortable with way younger guys ? Or how do you feel about it ?
Same the other way, whenever he is a older
 

Tor1393

Well-Known Member
Dec 28, 2022
147
281
63
64
my view is that when it comes to catching STI, no one should blame anyone. We are all engaging in these activities of our own free will.
Sex with multiple partners is NOT risk free. We can choose various ways to decrease our chance of exposure but never eliminate the chances.
I dont begrudge people who have a different risk perspective than myself. We all have to do what is comfortable. For some people
that will mean abstinence, others covered services only, others will use Prep and PEP. others will use any or all of the above.

Take care of yourself.


Tor
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,444
11,718
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Whats the most gap age you had between you and your clients ? (idk if it’s the right word you would use)
Milf SPs have you ever feel uncomfortable with way younger guys ? Or how do you feel about it ?
Same the other way, whenever he is a older
I've had clients who were probably 80 years old. I really don't like the word "milf". I'm over 30 and no I don't feel comfortable seeing a 18 year old guy... Even under 25 is kinda weird for me. I have had a positive experience but usually I prefer clients who are 30+ even if my age limit is 21.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,444
11,718
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
my view is that when it comes to catching STI, no one should blame anyone. We are all engaging in these activities of our own free will.
Sex with multiple partners is NOT risk free. We can choose various ways to decrease our chance of exposure but never eliminate the chances.
I dont begrudge people who have a different risk perspective than myself. We all have to do what is comfortable. For some people
that will mean abstinence, others covered services only, others will use Prep and PEP. others will use any or all of the above.

Take care of yourself.


Tor
I agree that no one should blame anyone. However I think people do have the responsibility to take good care of themselves.. that's different from blaming an individual tho. :)