Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Chablis vs. Ideal: Compare and contrast

  1. #1
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327

    Chablis vs. Ideal: Compare and contrast

    I'm quite familiar with the Chablis and would like some info on the Ideal from those who might know. My questions:

    1. The Chablis rents from $50 and up. How about the Ideal?

    2. The Chablis is a bit more convenient to downtown, but the Ideal is closer to where I hang out in Mile End and the Plateau. Are the agencies quite as willing and as quick to deliver to the Ideal as they are to the Chablis? Do they make regular dropoffs at the Ideal as they do at the Chablis?
    The mounties always get their man.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    To the best of my knowledge, Ideal rates are similar to Chablis possibly a little less as the Chablis on Sherbrooke recently finished some major renovations.

    Agencies have no problems with Hotel Ideal on LaJeunesse (Is there another one?)

    The rooms in both hotels are decent, clean and they do have rooms with jacuzzi bath and other niceties.

    In any "siesta" hotel, take off the bedspread before fooling around, the do change the sheets regularly but I heard the blanket and bedspread are not washed as often... I do not know if this is true, the ex-employee who I was talking with might have had an axe to grind)

    If you want a stripper dance pole, you have to go to the Chablis on St-Jacques (the Chablis Cadillac on Sherbrooke East does not have and dance poles).

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady View Post

    Agencies have no problems with Hotel Ideal on LaJeunesse (Is there another one?)

    If you want a stripper dance pole, you have to go to the Chablis on St-Jacques (the Chablis Cadillac on Sherbrooke East does not have and dance poles).

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady


    Ideal has poles

    There is another Ideal that I know of in laval

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    Ideal has poles

    There is another Ideal that I know of in laval
    OK this is news to me! I never saw a pole at Ideal, but that does not mean they do not exist. Is this something new?

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  5. #5
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady View Post
    In any "siesta" hotel, take off the bedspread before fooling around, the do change the sheets regularly but I heard the blanket and bedspread are not washed as often... I do not know if this is true, the ex-employee who I was talking with might have had an axe to grind)
    I'd take this one step further. I seriously doubt that even the finest five star hotel washes the bedspread and blankets regularly. I remove the bedspread first thing no matter where I'm staying and I never fool around on top of the blanket.

    I've never been to the Ideal, my reason for starting this thread, but a pole can be seen in the pictures on their website.
    The mounties always get their man.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady View Post
    OK this is news to me! I never saw a pole at Ideal, but that does not mean they do not exist. Is this something new?

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady


    You learn something new each day


    No the poles arent new

    I remember using a room with a pole back in like 2005

  7. #7
    Recreational User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a house, on a street, duh.
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    I'd take this one step further. I seriously doubt that even the finest five star hotel washes the bedspread and blankets regularly. I remove the bedspread first thing no matter where I'm staying and I never fool around on top of the blanket..
    somewhat off the topic, but I've seen an american undercover tv show find that few hotels, even 5-star ones, do much about cleaning the glasses in the rooms, they generally wipe them down, maybe spray a little windex in them.

    Ask for disposables.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •