Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Does it mean anything if a SP

  1. #1

    Does it mean anything if a SP

    tells you her real name or gives you a ride in her car and has dinner with you not on the clock???

    I'm a somewhat realistic person, and they haven't been pen pals with me or anything, but one in Toronto asked me to see a Duran Duran concert with her, and another in Montreal, though I paid for 1.5 hours, we spent about 3.5 hours together, and then had dinner together. I'm relatively young and not bad looking, if that helps. Is it possible they actually enjoyed themselves? I guess the low self esteem comes out after a few drinks (which I've had tonight). Anyone else experience these extras?

    Another one in toronto, she seemed like she didn't want to be there at all and was quite rude at the beginning, but I showed a sincere interest in her studies (music), as I played an instrument when I was in high school (about 13 years ago), and she did the weirdest thing, bit me REALLY hard on the neck, vampire like, said she didn't want to leave, shut off her cell phone, and spent the night with me. I mean, there were no extras, we just cuddled, slept. Was she homeless? hahheeh. Nah, but I am almost hoping for the cold girl, the one that just wants to get out there, so I stopped getting attached to women. I was hoping these experiences would let me take women less seriously, but au contraire, they seem to like me, either that, or this happens to everyone. Only once, of my maybe 6 times with an SP, did they leave at the allotted time.
    Last edited by newbieatthis; 02-23-2005 at 09:58 PM. Reason: addendum

  2. #2
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165
    newbieatthis,

    I had a 2 hour paid date turn into a 9 hour date one time, where the lady joined me for dinner on her own time. I was kind of wondering why she didn't leave when the time was up, but the fact is she was an HDH independent at the time and free to do as she wished. I think if she had another date lined up may have been a different story. When I saw her not leaving, I said, "you hungry?" Spent a few hours walking around Montreal, another few hours eating dinner, then back to the room for more action.

    I subsequently had another 6-8 hour date with her in which I paid for 2.

    If a lady digs you, she'll stay. It doesn't mean she will be your girlfriend. Just means she finds you decent looking or at least not offensive, and good company, and just maybe she has nothing better to do.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 02-23-2005 at 10:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by regnad
    They are human beings. Of course it's possible that they enjoyed themselves. Especially if you treated them well.

    That said, it has been strongly recommended by others that you should avoid getting emotionally involved with an SP. While she may be having a good time with you, you are still paying her for services and she is not going to get emotionally involved with you.
    Hi regnad;

    we had discussed this with emily red. But i had more experiences with others, especially toronto, and it just seems bizarre to me. Ironically I haven't heard a peep from emily. God, hope she doesn't read this. But she's really damn cool though, reminds me of a lot of people I know.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    newbieatthis,

    I had a 2 hour paid date turn into a 9 hour date one time, where the lady joined me for dinner on her own time. I was kind of wondering why she didn't leave when the time was up, but the fact is she was an HDH independent at the time and free to do as she wished. I think if she had another date lined up may have been a different story.

    I subsequently had another 6-8 hour date with her in which I paid for 2.

    If a lady digs you, she'll stay. It doesn't mean she will be your girlfriend. Just means she finds you decent looking or at least not offensive, and good company, and just maybe she has nothing better to do.
    I realize that, didn't expect her to become my GF, as I live in a different country. 9 hours? Wow. That surely beats me. But with the one girl that 1.5 hours (in Montreal) that became about 5 hours, she was hinting about having dinner for a while, way before we were even done, we even had another sessiion after that, and then she suggested dinner again, and then it hit me that she wanted to have dinner with me, so I said sure, and she drove me there and back.

  5. #5
    CoolAmadeus
    Guest
    Hum... This subject has been brought up numerous times as I recall. Friendship with SPS, SP staying longer, Dates off the clock with SPs, etc, etc...

    Like Regnad said, those women are human beings, and although they are in this business primarily for the money, it sure doesn't hurt them to meet with a very nice person (and there are not as many as you might think) and spent QUALITY time with the guy. If I were a girl, I would much rather spent 4-5 hours with a gentleman not only in this for sex, even if paid for 2 hours only, than 2 not enjoyable fully paid two hours meetings.

    Quote Originally Posted by newbieatthis
    we had discussed this with emily red. But i had more experiences with others, especially toronto, and it just seems bizarre to me. Ironically I haven't heard a peep from emily. God, hope she doesn't read this. But she's really damn cool though, reminds me of a lot of people I know.
    FYI, Yes, she reads this board.

    CA

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAmadeus
    Hum... This subject has been brought up numerous times as I recall. Friendship with SPS, SP staying longer, Dates off the clock with SPs, etc, etc...

    Like Regnad said, those women are human beings, and although they are in this business primarily for the money, it sure doesn't hurt them to meet with a very nice person (and there are not as many as you might think) and spent QUALITY time with the guy. If I were a girl, I would much rather spent 4-5 hours with a gentleman not only in this for sex, even if paid for 2 hours only, than 2 not enjoyable fully paid two hours meetings.



    FYI, Yes, she reads this board.

    CA
    but the odds she'd read that particular message? oh whatever. she's a great girl.. not just talking about you know what. I loved my conversation with her, and I think she was genuinely curious about my politics. Sweetheart, don't wanna share her, but I think she wouldn't want to comply/agree with that! Lordy, during m week visit in the spring, I hope she's available, she's going to be away in April.

  7. #7
    I've had a two-hour date turn into an overnighter off the clock, then stretch through breakfast and then onto a two-hour car ride...I'm still amazed at my luck... Following this encounter, I spent a few days of turmoil wondering if that girl had any feelings for me and especially what I would do if it turned out to be the case. After a few days, I shared my thoughts with her. She took a few days to reply, re-stated that she had enjoyed herself with me and also gently reminded me that we each had to lead our lives, carpe diem from time to time, and so on. In retrospect, this was a masterful display of courtisanship, as she could of wreaked serious havoc in my world had she tried.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow
    I've had a two-hour date turn into an overnighter off the clock, then stretch through breakfast and then onto a two-hour car ride...I'm still amazed at my luck... Following this encounter, I spent a few days of turmoil wondering if that girl had any feelings for me and especially what I would do if it turned out to be the case. After a few days, I shared my thoughts with her. She took a few days to reply, re-stated that she had enjoyed herself with me and also gently reminded me that we each had to lead our lives, carpe diem from time to time, and so on. In retrospect, this was a masterful display of courtisanship, as she could of wreaked serious havoc in my world had she tried.
    I figured that would be the answer, but the one toronto girl that spent the night with me shut off the phone, despite that she had other calls. She might have ebeen tired, it was about 1AM. She didn't drink anything with me, and didn't drink the water I gave her, but she just shut off the phone, and cuddled and went to sleep. She gave me a MASSIVE bite to my neck a couple hours ealier though. It's been about 2 weeks now, and it's healed finally.

  9. #9
    CoolAmadeus
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newbieatthis
    She gave me a MASSIVE bite to my neck a couple hours ealier though. It's been about 2 weeks now, and it's healed finally.
    I hope for you that you are not engaged in any kind of relationship, as this kind of behavior could have caused you a lot of troubles. This is not an acceptable thing to do at all for an SP, unless she asked you first.

    CA

  10. #10
    i think its realy realy recomended not to do it ...unless you are a master of controling your feelings and you will be 100% sure that you will not get attached ...i say just enjoy the ride while it lasts ..because of the nature of the way you met her she will alwayes feel kined of weered and you will be askeing yourself the question is she after my money and she will notice you are testing her all the time ..and just like that because escorts move alot they have the freedom they can make alot of money any where they go and they meet A LOT of guys so dude dont ever ask for the ride just enjoy it ...

  11. #11
    CoolAmadeus
    Guest
    Regnad, it is from her posts on this board that I know she reads. I haven't contacted her - yet - despite very high recommandations

    CA

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAmadeus
    I hope for you that you are not engaged in any kind of relationship, as this kind of behavior could have caused you a lot of troubles. This is not an acceptable thing to do at all for an SP, unless she asked you first.

    CA
    She didn't break the skin, but it did hurt a wee bit, it basically was a massive hicky. I did think it was really bizarre though, but it was actually kind of exciting too. It's not like she tried to bite my ear of when she nibbled on my ear.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by regnad
    Off topic, but brought up above.

    Sadly, Emily Red has apparently vanished. I had a bit of email contact with her late last month. She last visited this board, to which she had been regularly posting, on Feb. 5. I've had a PM from another member who has tried to reach her by email, but had no response.

    CA, have you had any contact with her or are you suggesting that she reads this board from her past postings?

    Too bad if she's gone. As Newbie says, she is quite a sweetheart whom I'd really like to see again. And again. And again.

    regnaD
    She really must be gone, because I even emailed her to try to set something up with her. Had sent her my asia trip pictures too. She told me she was going to Europe in April, but i haven't heart a peep from her since i saw her on Feb 5th or whenever it was. Hope she's okay. DOes anyone have a membership to her website? I'm sure if she's updating that, she must still be in the business/still amongst the living. Wow, that would suck if she quit the business immediately after seeing me

    I'll try to email her again.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by regnad
    Off topic, but brought up above.

    Sadly, Emily Red has apparently vanished. I had a bit of email contact with her late last month. She last visited this board, to which she had been regularly posting, on Feb. 5. I've had a PM from another member who has tried to reach her by email, but had no response.

    CA, have you had any contact with her or are you suggesting that she reads this board from her past postings?

    Too bad if she's gone. As Newbie says, she is quite a sweetheart whom I'd really like to see again. And again. And again.

    regnaD
    Might be overracting here, but are you suggesting she's retired or possibly something worse? I mean, I saw her on Feb fifth, she sent me an email on Feb 6, then I replied to it and I think I sent her pics of my asia trip, because she liked the movie lost in translation and I stayed at that hotel while in Tokyo. But never heard back from her. Ah man, I'm worried now, hope she's okay and maybe travelling in europe.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by regnad
    The other possibility is that she is without a computer. She lost her cellphone and took some time to replace it. Let's hope she reappears.
    I believe she has a Mac, and those tend to be pretty reliable, and virus proof, but it's a possibility. Is she returning phone calls? She does have a new cell phone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •