Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two questions

Two questions

Hi everyone

I quit and now I'm back, SP in Mtl are really addictive

But I have two unrelated SP question

1- there's this girl at work who's really into me and she's really pretty so I worked really hard to have a chance with her. She has a boyfriend but lately she flinched and we did it. First time was only ok and it was all my fault since I busted really quickly being way too excited. The problem is that the second time we did it, I decided to perform a nice daty to gain some points and to put me at ease. At first everything was okay but at one point she got really excited and she started to taste really bad...i mean really bad..I stopped for a few seconds and tryed to go down again but the taste was too horrible..even if it was 8am before going to work....

She wants to have sex but im kind of turned off..

Did you ever had a daty experience like that?
    Would you see her again? Tell her?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrenard44 View Post

For me the answer is yes many times ,the solution learn more tricks its going to be better for all girls anyways !
    If she has other skills ?

Good Luck

Cheers

Booker

That might be a weird question....but how did it taste?

@bookerl

What trick can i learn to make her taste good?!?

To be honest, no except of being really pretty and really tall... It's really hard to find something exceptional in real life after meeting SP in Mtl

@gentlemanjohn

Hard to describe..just bad enough so your brain takes over and order you to stop

Maybe sour...anyhow, it tasted bad in my mouth for at least two hours after that....

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    @bookerl

What trick can i learn to make her taste good?!?
    I was referring to the play !
    But there's a link for better vagina taste http://jezebel.com/5915592/how-to-ma...awesome:thumb:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...aginal-flavor/

Cheers

Booker

Thanks booker! I'll leave some fruits at her desk every morning

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Thanks booker! I'll leave some fruits at her desk every morning
    Does infos are accessible in women magazines on tricks how to be sexier and please men ,maybe you should by her ladies magazines .

Good Luck

Cheers

Booker

I experienced for the first time recently a lady friend of mine had put some fruit cream down there that they sell at sex shops. It was apparently sold in the men section but worked great down there I must admit. If you go for that, try to make it seem like a fun game instead of a remedy.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Being stuck with many ladies SP's in a Van ,I had the privilege to hear many many girls talk ,and fresh kitty was a topic !Lol Frequently discussed

Cheers

Booker

Hi everyone

I quit and now I'm back, SP in Mtl are really addictive

But I have two unrelated SP question

1- there's this girl at work who's really into me and she's really pretty so I worked really hard to have a chance with her. She has a boyfriend but lately she flinched and we did it. First time was only ok and it was all my fault since I busted really quickly being way too excited. The problem is that the second time we did it, I decided to perform a nice daty to gain some points and to put me at ease. At first everything was okay but at one point she got really excited and she started to taste really bad...i mean really bad..I stopped for a few seconds and tryed to go down again but the taste was too horrible..even if it was 8am before going to work....

She wants to have sex but im kind of turned off..

It depends, if it taste urine: Ok.
    If it smell dead fish: You better run away, AND FAST. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Man911 View Post
    It depends, if it taste urine: Ok.
    If it smell dead fish: You better run away, AND FAST. lol.
    Hmmm. Why? I assume you mean STD/STI. Correct?

A similar kind of experience happened to me. A slightly bad taste that taste a bit 'iron'-like. I am thinking she just had or just started her period. Make sense?

Hmmm... Ladies: How do I ask that question? Maybe if I ask something like 'do you need to take shower?' even before I start... that should be taken ok, right? Also, maybe later, 'I am planning to nibble on you...is that ok?'

I especially remember one girl, in another town. Beautiful, really nice person. But first time, with DATY the smell was like leather pants (not real bad, maybe sweaty leather pants, but not what I was looking for)... later time, smell was fine. So, maybe too long in the pants, or hot day the first time.

If it is outcall, I think definitely offering the shower is a must. Most smart girls will take the offer. Maybe saying 'I just showered, do you want to use the shower....' And for incall, 'I'd like to shower, but do you want to go first.' On incall, I think most smart girls will have already done it.

Of course, guys, we need to have good hygiene too. Wash, then wash again.
    Thanks!

@man911
    Not urine and not dead fish aswell... Really hard to describe as a taste, especially that it started in the middle of the daty and not at the beginning...

The iron taste is close but not it yet..didn't taste like blood and everything was crystal clear down there..

@man911
    Not urine and not dead fish aswell... Really hard to describe as a taste, especially that it started in the middle of the daty and not at the beginning...

The iron taste is close but not it yet..didn't taste like blood and everything was crystal clear down there..
    Well, first time I heard that. Smell or taste bad in the middle on Daty, nothing at the beginning. Maybe she fart on your face. Lol.
    If I could try it, I could tell you what it is.

Does it taste Fish&Shit ?

Maybe she had sex with her BF before she did with you... And her BF's sperm has bad taste

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast