Thread: Reviews deleted from incall section? Nadya's interaction can't be reviewed?

Reviews deleted from incall section? Nadya's interaction can't be reviewed?

So there was a posting about the answering machine message provided by SexyNadya's service that related to incall and that experience was posted in the incall section.
    Today it is gone. No trace left.

Didn't seem off-topic, and there was no "deleted indicator" etc, just checking if only very specific reviews that meet the "guidelines" (as determined by individual moderators?) are allowed here even if the information is actually relevant to those who have to interact with the agencies?

(Is this going to be deleted too? That is fine, would be nice if at least a message was sent out as to why the post was deleted.)

Banned
    Welcome to MERB!

Quote Originally Posted by salving View Post
    So there was a posting about the answering machine message provided by SexyNadya's service that related to incall and that experience was posted in the incall section.
    Today it is gone. No trace left.

Didn't seem off-topic, and there was no "deleted indicator" etc, just checking if only very specific reviews that meet the "guidelines" (as determined by individual moderators?) are allowed here even if the information is actually relevant to those who have to interact with the agencies?

(Is this going to be deleted too? That is fine, would be nice if at least a message was sent out as to why the post was deleted.)
    I saw your post earlier. Sort de ton trou et
    Vie avec les temps. Moi mon cell est blocker alors
    Je texte. C'est tout. Aprends a vivre.
    Live with the times. Your cell is block then send a text.
    This ain't rocket science buddy.
    Your cause is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Le Grand View Post
    Your cause is pointless.
    You are missing the point, Alexandre. Do you really think that posts which the advertisers don't enjoy should be deleted by the mods?

Il vous manque le point, Alexandre. Pensez-vous vraiment que les postes que les annonceurs ne jouissent pas devraient être supprimés par les modérateurs?

Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad View Post
    You are missing the point, Alexandre. Do you really think that posts which the advertisers don't enjoy should be deleted by the mods?

Il vous manque le point, Alexandre. Pensez-vous vraiment que les postes que les annonceurs ne jouissent pas devraient être supprimés par les modérateurs?
    Il te manque une partie cher Frère. Je reponds ici a lui a son post initial. Tu connais le terme - clutter - c'est ca. Son post de ce matin était exactement ca. De le bouette.
    Ma confiance reside dans le jugement de Mod 20 et 30.

My 2 cents. A person should know that a blocked number would not be answered by any agency or indy. Second, 3rd post in 10 years. And I am not one to stick up for Nayda.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.