Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Going Bald

  1. #1

    Going Bald

    How do you/did you deal with it? I'll have a story for later... Let me just brush these hairs off of my keyboard...

  2. #2
    Relocated
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    761
    Bald is hot! Seriously, just shave it off, shaved heads are sexy!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    How do you/did you deal with it? I'll have a story for later... Let me just brush these hairs off of my keyboard...
    Two ways to deal with it, accept it like a man or look like a fool wearing one of the "systems" or what is traditionally known as a toupee. Best day of my life (worst day for my barber) was when I had my barber shave my head bald. It was also the last day I ever needed to visit a barber shop.

  4. #4
    Bald only looks good on men with a large build and who do not to wear glasses. If you are a small man you will look terrible. I am so glad I never went bald as I am a small man who wears glasses I would look so bad with a bald head. Lol
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    Bald is hot! Seriously, just shave it off, shaved heads are sexy!
    Love to hear that because that's where I'm going! I'll tell you this little story because it's kind of funny. I've been cutting my own hair for years with an electric razor & finally a woman I know (just a friend!) said to me: "You should let your hair grow in. Women like something they can run their fingers through' " So, I grew my hair in. And then I noticed that it was really, really thin on top. So, I went from shaving myself virtually bald for about 10 years straight to being upset that I'm going bald! The last time I got a haircut (at the barber, not by my own hand) was in late September before my brother's wedding. It's getting ridiculous now, but I know that once I shave it off, I'll never grow it long ever again. The razor is standing by, but it's harder than you think!

  6. #6
    november
    Guest
    Start by cutting your hair short, like a brush cut. Then in the summer when it's hot you try shaving.

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Connaissez-vous l'expression avoir un "Casque De Bain"

    J'en ai eu une phobie longtemps ,heureusement pour j'en suis pas atteint





    Salutation




    Booker

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    Bald is hot! Seriously, just shave it off, shaved heads are sexy!
    not if you have a big head and of a slim build and don't have a goatee (or refuse to sport facial hair).. the worst, i'm bald in the front but have a full flock of hair in the back

  9. #9
    Join a gym and dress better. While you are at the gym do some HIIT and get out of there within 20 to 30 minutes.

    It's that simple.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacationer View Post
    Stop hobbying for a bit then, with money saved, get a hair transplant.
    Stop hobbying? What are you, crazy? Fuck it. Bald is beautiful!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Connaissez-vous l'expression avoir un "Casque De Bain"

    J'en ai eu une phobie longtemps ,heureusement pour j'en suis pas atteint
    I had to wait until I got back home to translate that, but I still don't know what it means! If you can explain...? It comes up as "Helmet Bain" on Google translate. I take it you're not going bald, though. It's so unfair because I started going grey when I was 17 and still in high school. I thought, screw it, so I'll go grey instead of bald. Not fair, universe!

  12. #12
    Relocated
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD 500 View Post
    Bald only looks good on men with a large build and who do not to wear glasses. If you are a small man you will look terrible.
    No way, I can attest that small bald men can look very hot. Seriously.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    No way, I can attest that small bald men can look very hot. Seriously.
    I love your positive vibe, tiannas, but getting old still sucks! The funny thing is that guys lose the hair on the top of their head at the same time their hair is going crazy on the rest of their body. My eyebrow hair? Why is that growing like crazy? What's with the hair growing out of my ear? Strange! But, I guess I have no choice but to go through it... And trim it!

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    To pull off the bald look you really have to make sure you have the head for it.

    If you have bumps, crevaces, and an odd shaped crown you will not look good.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    West Island
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    I love your positive vibe, tiannas, but getting old still sucks! The funny thing is that guys lose the hair on the top of their head at the same time their hair is going crazy on the rest of their body. My eyebrow hair? Why is that growing like crazy? What's with the hair growing out of my ear? Strange! But, I guess I have no choice but to go through it... And trim it!
    "Getting old still sucks" BUT SURE AS HELL BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE Thanks Tiannas for your moral support.
    Do unto other's as they would do unto you BUT DO IT FIRST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •